The Zimmerman case according to Florida law

Rainbow7

Registered
Murder? apparently you have a fundamental misunderstanding of murder. when a man is screaming for help for nearly a minute while being assaulted murder does not come into play. self defense does.

and actually what most unbiased people think is not that people are smarter then the prosecution and could have found evidence to take the jury beyond reasonable doubt its that most unbiased people think there was ZERO probable cause to arrest zimmerman in the first place and bring it to court.
Logic is wasted on liberals.

On the positive side, their tears taste like rainbows and cotton candy. And Skittles.

Robusa

Registered
Murder? apparently you have a fundamental misunderstanding of murder. when a man is screaming for help for nearly a minute while being assaulted murder does not come into play. self defense does.

and actually what most unbiased people think is not that people are smarter then the prosecution and could have found evidence to take the jury beyond reasonable doubt its that most unbiased people think there was ZERO probable cause to arrest zimmerman in the first place and bring it to court.
I have the understanding I didn't say he did or didn't murder him. I wasn't there and the screaming no one is sure who it was. I am sure everyone is Biased in some way I am just saying I wasn't there and wont pretend I was. Jury basically said the charges were not proven,,,Case closed.

shawnski

Donating Member
Registered
I have the understanding I didn't say he did or didn't murder him. I wasn't there and the screaming no one is sure who it was. I am sure everyone is Biased in some way I am just saying I wasn't there and wont pretend I was. Jury basically said the charges were not proven,,,Case closed.

why would TM scream for 45 seconds, he was the one that beating on GZ.. and guess what the sreaming stopped the moment one shot fired and that was the time that GZ found the last alternative to defend himself from getting pounded by TM..

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
why would TM scream for 45 seconds, he was the one that beating on GZ.. and guess what the sreaming stopped the moment one shot fired and that was the time that GZ found the last alternative to defend himself from getting pounded by TM..
"Never let the Truth get in the way of a good story...."

Robusa

Registered
I don't know I wasn't there and the only ones who would are either dead or pleading the 5th (now anyway). Maybe he knew GZ had a gun and was screaming scared I have no idea. Who really knows what went on with so much contradictory information and not a whole lot of solid facts (video etc...). GZ and TM both had injuries the exact circumstances and timing who knows but them. Would be nice to have video and in this day and age I am surprised there wasn't. Either way the jurors decided there was enough evidence to prove he was guilty of murder according to FL law. Case closed.

GNBRETT

Registered
Dr. Vincent Di Maio, a forensic pathologist, said that Martin's gunshot wound was consistent with the gun's muzzle being against his clothing, which would have been two to four inches away from his body when he was shot.

"If you lean over someone, you notice the clothing tends to fall away from the chest," Di Maio said. "If instead you're lying on your back and someone shoots you, the clothing is going to be against your chest.

this proves martin was on TOP of zimmerman which also proves that HE was the one doing the assaulting. martin is not going to scream out for help for nearly 45 seconds if he is the one punching and slamming zimmermans head into the concrete. and it was zimmerman that had grass stains on the back of his shirt not martin. and if martin was being assaulted so violently that he needed to call out for help then where are his injuries? the only injury he has is the fatal gunshot.

zimmerman had the busted nose and zimmerman had the lasceration to the back of his head. the jury applied common sense here and you shud do the same.

I dont know too many people who are going to be screaming out for help as they are assaulting someone which requires you to take in quite a bit of oxygen to physically complete therefore extremely difficult if not inpossible to scream out for help. not to mention there were witnesses that stated it was the light skinned person on the bottom. martin was very dark skinned so there is nothing to pretend here. the physical evidence is overwhelming that MARTIN was on top therefore HE would not be the one screaming for help. Case closed!

Robusa

Registered
Dr. Vincent Di Maio, a forensic pathologist, said that Martin's gunshot wound was consistent with the gun's muzzle being against his clothing, which would have been two to four inches away from his body when he was shot.

"If you lean over someone, you notice the clothing tends to fall away from the chest," Di Maio said. "If instead you're lying on your back and someone shoots you, the clothing is going to be against your chest.

this proves martin was on TOP of zimmerman which also proves that HE was the one doing the assaulting. martin is not going to scream out for help for nearly 45 seconds if he is the one punching and slamming zimmermans head into the concrete. and it was zimmerman that had grass stains on the back of his shirt not martin. and if martin was being assaulted so violently that he needed to call out for help then where are his injuries? the only injury he has is the fatal gunshot.

zimmerman had the busted nose and zimmerman had the lasceration to the back of his head. the jury applied common sense here and you shud do the same.

I dont know too many people who are going to be screaming out for help as they are assaulting someone which requires you to take in quite a bit of oxygen to physically complete therefore extremely difficult if not inpossible to scream out for help. not to mention there were witnesses that stated it was the light skinned person on the bottom. martin was very dark skinned so there is nothing to pretend here. the physical evidence is overwhelming that MARTIN was on top therefore HE would not be the one screaming for help. Case closed!
We are also missing the time line. What happened just before and what happened just after and when the screaming occured in reference to the actions is not clear. Was the scream for help because someone saw a gun and was scared? We will probably never know. Since I was not there I cannot validate the time frames and either can the evidence presented. Not myself, the judge or the minds of Hyabusa.org but the Jury decided there was not enough evidence to find GZ guilty of the charges with the evidence that was presented. Case Closed

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Case closed - Apparently not....Al Sharpton continues to incite - says this is the start of a "New Civil Rights Movement" that, OF COURSE, HE will lead....

Strife

Donating Member
Registered
We are also missing the time line. What happened just before and what happened just after and when the screaming occured in reference to the actions is not clear. Was the scream for help because someone saw a gun and was scared? We will probably never know. Since I was not there I cannot validate the time frames and either can the evidence presented. Not myself, the judge or the minds of Hyabusa.org but the Jury decided there was not enough evidence to find GZ guilty of the charges with the evidence that was presented. Case Closed
I would think the average person would plea to not be shot over a scream for help, help, help, like they were being beaten. "HELP! HE'S GOT A GUN! ! !" "PLEASE DON"T SHOOT ME ! !" It sure sounded like they were screams of a person in a struggle. Given the wounds on both parties, it seems likely GZ was the one screaming.

GZ knew the police were on their way and would be there. Would you commit a murder knowing that the police would be right there to arrest you? GZ was the one who called 911 to bring the police to him prior to the shooting. If your on a vengeful vigilantly rampage, last thing you would do is call the police. If GZ was that stupid to do that, then there would most certainly be more incidents prior to the shooting on his record.

Anyone know TM's twitter handle? Even the testimony of TM's girlfriend pointed to TM as being the one looking for a confrontation.

Anyone see TM's visit to the convenient store buy skittles and tea? 1st this I thought was, man that boy looks stoned. Didn't see his face, but his body actions gave the appearance of it. Pot doesn't make you violent, but it does effect your judgment.

shawnski

Donating Member
Registered
MLK picture in hoodie... wow.. i am sure a great man like him would have been so proud of the two clowns AL sharpton and j. jackson!! sad sad...

Robusa

Registered
I would think the average person would plea to not be shot over a scream for help, help, help, like they were being beaten. "HELP! HE'S GOT A GUN! ! !" "PLEASE DON"T SHOOT ME ! !" It sure sounded like they were screams of a person in a struggle. Given the wounds on both parties, it seems likely GZ was the one screaming.

GZ knew the police were on their way and would be there. Would you commit a murder knowing that the police would be right there to arrest you? GZ was the one who called 911 to bring the police to him prior to the shooting. If your on a vengeful vigilantly rampage, last thing you would do is call the police. If GZ was that stupid to do that, then there would most certainly be more incidents prior to the shooting on his record.

Anyone know TM's twitter handle? Even the testimony of TM's girlfriend pointed to TM as being the one looking for a confrontation.

Anyone see TM's visit to the convenient store buy skittles and tea? 1st this I thought was, man that boy looks stoned. Didn't see his face, but his body actions gave the appearance of it. Pot doesn't make you violent, but it does effect your judgment.
I don't know who was screaming and wouldn't even guess could have been either. Based on the evidence presented to the jury in accordance with FL law it was not proven to the jury that it was murder. What exactly happened and exactly when (time frame) only a couple people know for sure. Even the witnesses contradict each other. If you ever interviewed witnesses you know how that goes. 12 people see the same thing and you have 12 different stories. Hopefully it really was self defense and GZ did not go looking to get into a confrontation. When people murder and why they do it can't be explained with law enforcement location plenty of time its heat of the moment as is self defense. If I was a betting man I would bet GZ was protecting himself and did not go looking to kill TM. Obviously there was not enough evidence to find GZ guilty and in the end thats all that matters.

Robusa

Registered
Case closed - Apparently not....Al Sharpton continues to incite - says this is the start of a "New Civil Rights Movement" that, OF COURSE, HE will lead....
Case is closed the argument isn't. I guess all they have left to ride on is race...Sad, if they don't like it try and change the Stand your ground law maybe that will give them warm and fuzzies

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
Just heard on the news tonight that Stevie Wonder isn't going to do any concerts in Florida until they change the Stand Your Ground Law...

Doesn't seem like a big loss.. :rofl:

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Curious where Sharpton and his outrage was when this happened?

Could have taken the bike but decided to murder her and stuff her in a dumpster.
Where was the public outrage and marches?