THE Y2K Bike...

That thing is BAD A$$!!!
bowdown.gif

I think they covered it by saying that the bike is not made for the the curves. But they built it becuase they can!
kickass.gif

Can't argue with the sound! It's way cool.

Acceleration wise, they should've brought a turbo Busa there (something moderate around 400 hp) and see what happens.

When you consider a price factor, it's kind of a no brainer.

(KROOZER @ Sep. 11 2006,09:44) KIng of Speed!  
bowdown.gif
bullshit. jesus christ.

that bike from an engineering standpoint is cool as hell. however... they have absolutely nothing to back up their claims. no timing slips. no gps video. no races. they built it to build it. they have been challenged by 4 or 5 of the fastest busa guys in the world to highspeed runs at either maxton, bonneville, goliad, el mirage. the owner wont do it. his loyal big mouth purchasers wont do it. they are big mouthed pansies who can suck my kawk. and for the record, i'd rather piss on one than ride one.
rant.gif

Now lets see that bike, a Busa, and the ZX-14 on the track or in some canyons and see if that $185K is worth it. THat bike sounds great, but you could never ride everyday, and if I couldnt ride everyday why would I buy it. Can you imagine the first service? I am shaking
SHOCKED.gif
just think about that bill.

i saw a vid once that showed it good to 225 or something. dont know about much more than that though.. even so, it still isn't close enough to the 261 reached by the busa.

but that is my favorite bike though!!
bowdown.gif
i mean, yeah, its a LOT of money, and you could get like 10 400hp busa's for it... but yeah. its a friggin turbine. redline is like 65k or something ridiculus like that. take that to the dyno and see how the chart looks
laugh.gif

twisties, i dunno...

ride everyday? sure, why not? if you can dish out $185k for one, you shouldn't even be worried about maintanence.

just my 2c

I wonder what the guy from the traffic light thought once he got home and saw his car.  
firedevil.gif

Come on, that's the best bike ever - I saw it on Torque!
firedevil.gif

Back