THE WORLD'S MOST EXPENSIVE GUAGE CLUSTER? MY POS AUDI,you'll love this

Wahhooooo all fixed and back together. Even the clock and date work now...no more "Living in the 90's" :rofl: (date on dash always read 1998) which was real odd for a car not even being made then.

Total cost: 180.oo

Dealer Quote: 1,900.oo

Like Charlie Sheen say's....

RSD.

charlie-sheen-winning-resized-600.jpg

So what is the name of this company? My Ford Gauges have been out for 3 years. I'm sick and tired of not knowing the status or miles or compass of when it dings what the message is. Ford wants $1200 for the part, plus labor. Now after your story, I'm ready to send it to who did yours.

They were great on the phone.They tell you how to ship.Their site had removal/install instuctions. 5 year warrantee as opposed to audi's 1 year.Whole deal was awesome.

RSD.

That's good news... I don't mind the added expense of a German car, or in the case of my last one a few trips to the dealership right outta the gate. The way they drive, the way they hold their value, the way they don't look or sound like a CIVIC... :)

Seriously though, the TT is a modern classic and damn fun car to boot. I've driven a few, I've been close to owning one, (Almost did a TTRS just a few months ago) they are special, NOT just disposable, not just fashion, one of the few modern cars out there that are going to be classics.

Besides...

You look so cute driving that pretty little roadster... :laugh: Sorry Bro...

I was fun for the first week or 2. Rarely drive it anymore unless its first in line in the driveway and I need something from the corner store.:laugh:

The House Mouse loves it and wont let me sell it....or give the fuggin' thing away. :banghead:

RSD.

Back