The world is ending !!!

Now that is a frightening thing. :laugh:

yea it was... :laugh: honestly I was a lot worse than he is... I got the "Pure Sleep" thing and it worked miracles... I got off cpap and sleep a lot better...

yea it was... :laugh: honestly I was a lot worse than he is... I got the "Pure Sleep" thing and it worked miracles... I got off cpap and sleep a lot better...
Thank you guys. That is NOT my fault. LOL

I mean come on now. This is not a DOG. 9 year old dogs are not suppose to hit in your hand.

P1070621.jpg
:whistle::laugh:

P1070621.jpg

I saw that on TV the other day. Does it work? I will try it. I got a CPAP, but can't sleep with things on my face

Nothing I swear. Must be the SIZE. But you are bigger than I am.

Good point... My GF's Chihuahua HATES me... Well, 1 of them does, the other mexican Rat Loves me... It's weird...

Wait...did I read that correctly? There's somebody bigger than my Lurch? ???

*cue circus music*
And for our next show, Lurch will be riding on Yamahors shoulders as Yamahor rides this tiny unicycle across this tight rope strung over a pool filled with Mutated man eating Large mouth Bass!!!

Yes I want a DOG. That qualifies as a DOG. The bigger the better, Big guys can NOT have little rats:laugh:

Back