The word ( Sh*T ) was said

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
So here I was on my way home from work, on a 2 Lane Highway divided by a turn lane ( HWY 51 for you BA Boyz ) I was in the left lane going around a New Silverado when I notice he has elected to change lanes as I am at the back of his door. Luckily there was nothing in the turn lane so I swerved to the left and accelerated, As I was looking at him and waving an arm I saw him mouth the Phrase ( Ohhhhhh Sh*t ) funny thing is not 2 Seconds earlier I was saying the same thing.

WHEW :please:

Dang it bro, you be careful! I swear I do not want one of those phone calls.

you must have missed taking off his mirror:rulez:

glad you made it out, must be because your on the fastest color with spikes:laugh:

Glad you came out ok. At least he realized his mistake maybe he will look next time.
Posted via Mobile Device

glad you are the one posting this up and it isn't another "rider down" report...watch out for those who aren't watching out for you :beerchug:

Glad to hear you made it out ok. You always have to pay attention to the cagers.

Similar incident this week. In SC you can pass a vehicle on the right as long as you don't leave pavement and they're turning left. On an extremely wide section of road an SUV had it's left turn signal on and had moved to the center line and as I dipped right to pass made a right turn. I got on the brakes hard and swerved left barely missing him passing him on the left. :whistle:

I don't think the guy ever saw me....

My car driving skills increased drastically once I got on the bike... I have since instructed my entire family and many friends on how to be a more motorcycle friendly driver.:thumbsup:

I was commenting the other day to a non-rider that the really good thing about this bike is it is so quick and nimble.

...The bad thing about it is you have to be.

:laugh:

I was commenting the other day to a non-rider that the really good thing about this bike is it is so quick and nimble.

...The bad thing about it is you have to be.

:laugh:

Amen, you develope a sixth sense about drivers, if you are lucky you have just enough time to avoid them :thumbsup:

...I was in the left lane...when I notice he has elected to change lanes

Similar incident this week... I got on the brakes hard and swerved left barely missing him passing him on the left.

I don't think the guy ever saw me....

Glad both of you are alright.

hmm, I keep hearing "loud pipes save lives"... maybe that's something to look into. :whistle:

Back