The White Busa Cover Shoot

I had a feeling this would stir the pot....... haha....... good stuff!!!:rofl:

Here's more proof that white is the fastest color; if you look at the whole bike you see red, white, blue and gray....... that's the color scheme of the Air Force Thunderbirds (the gray being the engine itself on the T-Birds) so you know it too has the upgraded afterburner feature(mentioned in another post). The Thunderbirds--> Air Force--> Fighting Falcons (Peregrine)--> Hayabusa in white..... you can see how they all tie in together. I know, I know..... I'm reaching... figured everyone can use a good laugh.:laugh:

**** my new 09 Busa was black when i bought it..It went so fast the paint came off to it true color
:thumbsup:

4671_1146718238073_1531068399_35526.jpg

There must have been some orange in front of that black for that story to be true...:rofl:

I thought it was because the White was slower and the pictures came out more clear. The others were more blurred... :poke:

The grays were just able to make out the tail light of the blues/black. We thought we should at least give you some hope.:laugh:

You all are all jealous, the white Gen 2 Busa's attracts the babes.....You all know this man........:thumbsup:

I was told by the Org Riders that BLACK was faster :laugh::laugh: , Its oaky, you can always re-paint it BLACK.. :laugh::laugh: so you can keep up with all the BLACK busa's...

The only reason they even got the picture of a white one is because everyone knows that the people that buy the white bikes are just posers. :laugh:

Back