The weather is changing.......

It really does kinda make you wonder why the weather has been soo unusual the last several years....
I notice the sun seems more hazy than it has been in the past..

I'll have to watch it later...looks interesting!

I have no doubt it's been changing. When I was a kid, we had such different weather than my kids are experiencing now...I tell them this all of the time.

I'll have to watch it later...looks interesting!

I have no doubt it's been changing. When I was a kid, we had such different weather than my kids are experiencing now...I tell them this all of the time.
I am 50 yrs old and i have defiantly seen a change in the weather patterns over the yrs also.... It really does make you wonder some times...

I am 50 yrs old and i have defiantly seen a change in the weather patterns over the yrs also.... It really does make you wonder some times...

I'm 44, so not far behind you...winters here in VA are definitely very different than they were when I was a kid.

I had heard on NPR recently that Mexico had outlawed genetically engineered crops / seeds. Wow, this vid is a first. It's sad but you have to doubt everything posted today. ( not just on the oRg but everywhere )

I'm sure "our" carbon foot print has something to do with the effect on weather.

DO3, everyone should outlaw GMO/Crops...that **** will kill you.

Back