The ups man finnally shows up

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
Ups finally showed up!! After waiting all day.
Now its time to start putting this bike back together!!

Heres what going on.
JE 1397 Kit
Intake cam swap for the exhaust cam
Ape adjustable Sprockets
Bored and plated cylinder
Wet Nitrous Kit with purge
Schnitz Hump bracket for the nitrous bottle
Pmr Stealth Bar switches
Prm Stealth killswitch
Soup'ys Adjustable links
Also many other mods, just waiting for parts

I get to pick up My cylinder Head on Friday morning. Then i can finally maybe have it this bike running this weekend. Ive got a lot of work to get this bike ready for Daytona. Which is right around to corner...
Also all the silver parts of the bike have been powdercoated satin black, to match the frame. I'll post some Pics as soon as possable, Im at work and dont have my camera, Duh. Later

<!--EDIT|GIXERHP
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140167880 -->

gona be a hand full
biggrin.gif
sweet

If your going 1397 you need to rethink your choice of CAMS. You aren't going to get much with that setup. You would be much better off going with Yosh or one of the more radical WEB setups.

You would be going from around 185-190rwhp to over 210 without the spray. Not to mention the entire power band would be better all the way through....
wink.gif

If your going 1397 you need to rethink your choice of CAMS.  You aren't going to get much with that setup.  You would be much better off going with Yosh or one of the more radical WEB setups.

You would be going from around 185-190rwhp to over 210 without the spray.  Not to mention the entire power band would be better all the way through....  
wink.gif
Thats what i plan when i get back from Daytona, Im going to swap for the web cams next month.

try megacycles 385/252
No way,,, I've ahd a bad experience with megacycle, in my gsxr before. And will never use them again. I learn't that 3rd time is not a charm!!!!! I would use a yosh cam before a megacycle.
But thanks anyway!

Better plan on up grading the bolt set-up in your heads if your going to spray..........

UPDATE!!!
Motors all togeter and running!!!!! It took a while because of a misunderstanding,with the machine shop, they didn't reassemble my cylinder head! Which worked out ok, because i forgot to give them the new carpenter valve springs... Duh! So now i've got to put a few miles on it quickly, so it can go for tuning. Its only going to hit a high of 35 degrees on monday, Burrr!!!! All the powder coated parts have been installed. All the Nitrous wont go on till after Daytona.
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

Back