the ultimate mod!!!

mynewbusa

Registered
I decided to modify some things to the Busa. I had a hard time stopping, check out what eventually happened, it morphed right in front of the camera!!!

From this........

DSCF1995.JPG

Nice bike. I almost bought one myself. Didn't like the fact it rubs pretty easy under medium lean...

Looks great tho!

(Red05 @ Jul. 27 2007,09:46) Congrats on a beautiful bike. One of each would be perfect  
smile.gif
yeah, I would have loved to kept the `Busa too, I have to go right by the dealer I traded with. He has it displayed right out in the front line. It's the only bike he displays outside. It won't be there long, I'm sure

Nice mod - almost as good as mine  
super.gif

From this:

HayabusaOnly008a.jpg

To this:

109Slant.jpg

Now which one will I ride today.  Lets see....eanie, meanie, miniy mo......oh who am I fooling, Busa has won out everyday since I got her.  The 109 is getting ready to file for divorce because she also loves to be ridden  
laugh.gif

(superbusaman @ Jul. 28 2007,13:52) dont know what people like about the 9, i rode one and thought it was junk, plus have heard lots of problems with them
Maybe you're just not a cruiser rider, or maybe it was just the way you rode it if you're not use to cruisers.  Not sure who you were talking to, but if you believe everything you hear - well, I've got some ocean front property for sale in Kansas if ya interested  
tounge.gif

go to the m109 forum, seems like a bunch of problems, and i have a friend that works at a dealership that is re-doing a tranny on one, and suzuki wont fork over a dime. dont get me wrong there an awesome looking bike, but to me....didnt live up to the hype

Back