The trip is over. 3800 miles

war69

Registered
Well my buddy and I saddled up from Wisconsin and headed down to Key West. What a trip. Yah my butt is sore as hell but my neck and sholders are what really got sore. But made it through the trip. The busa is a beast. From 38 degrees when we left to the 90s in the south she didnt miss a beat. Love this bike. Only had one bad happining. Dropped the 1500.00 lens out of my tank bag and it shattered. Would I do it again? Hells yes. Here are a few pics for you.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Last pic. Of course we had to hit the dragon but we were way to tired to hit it hard.

21.jpg

Man, that must have been a loooooong trip on the busa.
I drove to KeyWest Florida last year from Minnesota in my car, took me three days.

How long did it take you to get there on your busa?

Well we left Wisconsin and stayed at his uncles house in Savhana GA. That was the hardest ride. 1100 miles. Then we went to Homested FL the next day. The Keys after. Left the keys the next day and stayed overnight at Daytona then back to his uncles. It was a little rough for him. Not the riding part but he has CF so he was feeling it.

Sorry to hear about the lens!

Nice pics.

Sounds like a great trip. Do you have helibars on the Bus?

No helibars but soupys risers and the gel seat at the last min. Its not a bad seat at all. After i broke it in its way better than stock.

Great pics,
If(when) I got sore on that trip ,I would just look over at that 1000 and instantly feel better!:laugh:

Back