The sun came out today...

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Dec 17th, 2012 The sun came out for a while today, as I entered my garage, I heard a faint whistle from behind the civic, as I turned and looked the busa's led's blinked, then blinked again ... I said, no I cant right now, bulging disc's in my neck still hurt and ... after a pause I said, well... ok, lets go!

A 5 + mile spin in the orchards and a couple wheelies later we we're back in the garage, pain in my neck but a smile on my face. :cool:

003b.jpg

the sun came out over here as well :thumbsup:, tonight, headed to bike night at Hooters in New Orleans, right now the high 72 and tonight low 52....:thumbsup:

These darn things always know how to get you out no matter how much pain we are in :laugh: Glad you got to get out :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I've remember this thing called the sun, I haven't seen it for a long time here in the UK, I'm starting to think I imagined it.

I hear ya brother. We had a beatiful day here. I was saddling up the BMW this morning when Zeus said "The big girls tags are expired but I would love to go for a ride!" :rulez: :laugh: I was able to renew the LT's tags on line this afternoon so she will get to go tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Hope your neck is better soon. Two years ago I was getting about two hours a sleep a night for the same reason. One steriod cocktail injection and about 4 weeks of physical therapy later, I haven't had another issue with my neck. The pain was pretty bad but nothing compared to the lack of sleep. I was an absolute zombie.

I've remember this thing called the sun, I haven't seen it for a long time here in the UK, I'm starting to think I imagined it.

In Michigan we can relate. I think we average 90 "sunny" days per year and a good number of them show up when it's well below freezing.

These damn girls know how to get to you, every time I step foot in the garage she is tryin to get me to get her out, she don't care that I just had back surgery, the only thing that kinda shuts her up is the fact that there is a foot of snow on the ground and a **** ton of ice and sand, she gets quiet when I say she might get dropped hahaha, almost worse than the wife:laugh::laugh: hope shes not looking over my shoulder right now, Wifey, or the big girl.......

Back