The "STUNNAH" done it...

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
Don't hate the Playa...Hate the game...The "STUNNAH'S" going turbo...Velocity Stage 1...Should be installed in 6wks...Getting prepared for the next season...Hard... :devil:

You should totally Dyno the bike before and after the install.
Good going dude, I cant wait to catch up in the game.
Danny

Damn STUNNAH I see the St's have been treating a Playa well this Summer. So are you going to let Kevin (SK)do it for ya and will it be water or intercooled ? You shouldnt have any problem walking it like a cat in 1st to 5th :laugh:

Question? how does this Velocity stage 1 compare to the rest?
The "STUNNAH" doesn't really know...The "STUNNAH" did try and find as much info as the "STUNNAH" could on available turbo systems...After conferring with several playa's the "STUNNAH" decided the Velocity would best suit the "STUNNAH'S" current needs... :devil:

Stunnah,

You are going with water injection with only a stage one? Why? I was under the impression you only needed the water to get around 300hp, the stage one is around 250hp right?

Just curious,

Marcus

Stunnah,

You are going with water injection with only a stage one? Why? I was under the impression you only needed the water to get around 300hp, the stage one is around 250hp right?

Just curious,

Marcus
Here is my dyno sheet from my stage 1 velocity kit that super kaos installed. This is stock motor, with the turbo and dump pipe only.

Stunnah,

Just curious,

Marcus
The "STUNNAH" didn't look at the ? correctly...cbriggs gave the dyno chart...The "STUNNAH" is going with the Stage 1 kit only but it can be upgraded with water... :devil:

<!--EDIT|STUNNAH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066948506 -->

Water is not to get extra hp although it will help.  It is to help safe your motor.  It will give you a little added insurance along with racing gas on long hard runs.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066960675 -->

NE,

Velocity's site says that the stage one kit comes with a standard 6lbs of boost. And can go to 300+hp with 11.5lbs of boost on pump gas.

So how did ya get the 8lbs of boost? Just a different spring right?

I know that the water is only a safe guard and doesnt add any hp it just allows you to run higher boost for longer periods. So your tellin me and the stunnah that if we get a stage one we can run 8lbs safe on pump fuel with no water?

So how long are we talking when we say extended periods of boost? Accelerating from 1st to 6th using all availible boost? or just running in 6th at let's say 50mph then hammering the throttle to about 170+mph?:super:

Would it be beneficial to get a pyrometer? (based on previous questions).

The heat builds in the intake at high boost correct? Then the water cools the intake so there is no pre-detonation of fuel?

I'd just like to know what I'm gettin into before the purchase. Are these good questions? Havent seen them before in past posts.

Thanks for all the help, oh and Stunnah what did ya talk to Super kaos about? anything eye opening that I should know?

Marcus

Back