The site keeps growing

So the site continues to run dispite VBee
cool.gif

So the site continues to run dispite VBee  
cool.gif
I saw that Gunny...I see all...be afraid, be very afraid...

See, it's not ME that causes this uncontrollable "posting"...it's OTHERS...

captain, you cannot list all of the greats of this site without writing yourself down for just tolerating all of the grief, problems, and growing pains. Plus, adhering to your ideal in this site is truly what makes it what it is today...

...no "sucking up" intended, but I sure could use an extra $500 this month...
laugh.gif

I for one love this place and its members... Met a lot of folks both online and off! Captain, you already know how the Bug feels about the Org so I won't bore you with the details. To everyone else who makes this place what it is I also thank you! And of course to the Members what can I say...........

Captain: Thanks for taking that first step when you bought the domain name. Without that, and all of the work you and others have put into it, this site wouldn't have survived. Even though we've had our differences, I do appreciate what you do for the board, and the atmosphere that's maintained.

Keep up the good work
beerchug.gif

How about a commericial slot for the super bowl? Going public on the stock exchange? selling H.org stock, sponsoring some racing, selling Busa parts as a company, opening a Busa Bar and Grill, Busa Beer Mugs, Busa Beer, Busa clothing line, did I already mention Busa Beer?
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

How about a commericial slot for the super bowl? Going public on the stock exchange? selling H.org stock, sponsoring some racing, selling Busa parts as a company, opening a Busa Bar and Grill, Busa Beer Mugs, Busa Beer, Busa clothing line, did I already mention Busa Beer?    
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
Tattoo it on that one guy who has the ad on Ebay!

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

I would think with that many hits a day/month/year their has got to be some good advertising opportunities there.
I haven't looked lately but a cool online store for everything Busa would be cool. Make it a business and have the board as an avenue for sales. I know once you get the business license you get deep discounts on parts from Manufactures/wholesalers etc etc.
Ron Ayers sells (I would think) plastic for 477.00 for a fairing and dealers get it for probably 300.00
Not to mention the tax breaks for Bandwith, advertising, maintenence, payroll for the moderators. (ok ok that might be pushing it)
biggrin.gif

Unreal. It's become a little virtual universe.   :wizard:
no...its just a very cool place.

Good people. Awesome help and advice. You name it.
Thats it right there. How do you say how great a site is with out sounding like your kissing azz? I have made many new friends here and have also meet some of the strangest people  
alien.gif
but we are welcome to share our info and ideas and the best part about that is that we all have different ones and we are free to express them with out fear of  flaming or bashing.  Man now that I  think about it this place is just one of those hippie pink-o commie places that's all about bra burning and free love!! Man Im out of here!!!
YA SEE NOW!!!! THESE TWO LAD,S.. KNOW WOT HERE TALK,N ABOUT.........

Good work captain...wish i had a chance to go riding with you when i lived in Texas ...Maybe next year...

Yes a cool place to be -- and like someone said-- i have made new friends too--right here in my town-- Thanks Captain and the others who run this site-- Ps got a chance yesterday to put 5 intense miles on the Mighty Busa---WooHoo.......Thanks again. a pic of our wonderful locals not using our Dump--Bastids
wow.gif

US_Trash.JPG

Back