The site keeps growing

Unreal. It's become a little virtual universe.   :wizard:
no...its just a very cool place.

Good people. Awesome help and advice. You name it.
Thats it right there. How do you say how great a site is with out sounding like your kissing azz? I have made many new friends here and have also meet some of the strangest people  
alien.gif
but we are welcome to share our info and ideas and the best part about that is that we all have different ones and we are free to express them with out fear of  flaming or bashing.  Man now that I  think about it this place is just one of those hippie pink-o commie places that's all about bra burning and free love!! Man Im out of here!!!
YA SEE NOW!!!! THESE TWO LAD,S.. KNOW WOT HERE TALK,N ABOUT.........
now wot can you add to that.........thats it rite there
cool.gif

I'm pretty much a newbie here too...when I joined, I had never "posted" on a website..ever. Didn't even know what posting was!

I've met some great people here. Learned a ton about my newest toy, and generally just had a good time!

Props to you Cap for running this site the way you do. I can't speak for anyone else, but it is why I stay.

When I joined, I was number 5572 two years ago. The count has more then doubled since then. Great site for Busa lovers! Thanks Cap!

I think u should contact Suzuki and tell em whats happenin and they should try and get real feed back from real riders in what they want in the next generation busa.
thumbs-up.gif

Yes a cool place to be -- and like someone said-- i have made new friends too--right here in my town-- Thanks Captain and the others who run this site-- Ps got a chance yesterday to put 5 intense miles on the Mighty Busa---WooHoo.......Thanks again. a pic of our wonderful locals not using our Dump--Bastids    
wow.gif
Hi ya Ralph, and aloha to Josh too. Two of my long time busa buddies!
thumbs-up.gif

Cap - Thanks for doing what you do to keep this place running like it does. I havent been around long, but this site has made a huge impact on my life. I've made some great friends here & learned more from the members here than I could have ever imagined.

Yah I have a life outside of this place, but when I come here I think of this place as an extension of my life. I know it's the Busa that brought most of us to this forum, but this forum is so much more than just the Busa to me.

Respectfully,
John -valium-

Very cool Cap, it would be interesting to know if anyone from Suzuki pokes around the site, to see how their customers feel.

"If you build it, they WILL come"
great site Captain, and to the Mod's for keeping the site, THE place to be.

Thanks Cap. You should be proud of the site, and the quality of the members. I have met some wonderful people and learned alot about the bike we all love. I for one am proud to be associated with the org.!
smile.gif

I think I have it all figured out.... Look at the list below.. Number 14 to be specific.... HOT CHICKS>>>>

This is Jan

1 6881 38.31% hayabusa
2 957 5.33% suzuki hayabusa
3 879 4.89% hayabusa.org
4 237 1.32% hayabusa forum
5 141 0.79% www.hayabusa.org
6 102 0.57% hayabusa for sale
7 100 0.56% hayabusa forums
8 82 0.46% hayabusa pics
9 78 0.43% zx14
10 65 0.36% hayabusa turbo
11 61 0.34% hayabusa videos
12 48 0.27% hayabusa turbo kit
13 45 0.25% busa
14 45 0.25% hayabusa girls
15 45 0.25% hayabusa top speed
16 40 0.22% custom hayabusa
17 38 0.21% hayabusa org
18 37 0.21% 2006 hayabusa
19 36 0.20% hayabusa movies
20 36 0.20% used hayabusa for sale

Feb.....

1 2156 39.72% hayabusa
2 398 7.33% hayabusa.org
3 262 4.83% suzuki hayabusa
4 98 1.81% hayabusa forum
5 36 0.66% hayabusa forums
6 30 0.55% www.hayabusa.org
7 20 0.37% hayabusa pics
8 18 0.33% hayabusa turbo
9 17 0.31% zx14
10 16 0.29% hayabusa turbo kit
11 14 0.26% 2006 hayabusa
12 14 0.26% turbo hayabusa
13 12 0.22% hayabusa bike
14 12 0.22% hayabusa for sale
15 11 0.20% 2007 hayabusa motorcycle
16 11 0.20% hayabusa undertail
17 11 0.20% serena willams
18 10 0.18% hayabusa parts
19 10 0.18% micron hayabusa
20 9 0.17% ako

You know this place started because I was working as a tech for a company called PSINet and I was in management and I was losing my tech skills fast. I bought the name from a guy in TX called Chase aka bigdog and the site was offline when I bought it. Chase wanted to make sure that the domain lived on and he put on the sale page that he would only sell it to someone that had the means and knowledge to to keep it going. It had been offline for many months with a simple for sale sign as the intro page. I bought it and put it on a hosted server at PSINet just so I could practice new stuff and keep sharp. About 2 weeks into the new purchase I checked the web stats for some reason and I noticed that there were about 3000 hits, I was curious as to why my site was being hit from all over, at the time SH.org was not around and LAbusas was just firing up. I thought at first that I was being hacked from IP's all over the world.. To my suprise I received an email around may - june of 01 wanting me to put a message board up. I blew the idea off as just something else to worry about, we sold shirts, had the gallery and movies then but no board. I kept getting emails from people wanting a board. I put one up in Oct of 01 and we have been online ever since.... If you look you will see that captain is actually the second account created and kingj is the first. I had a change of mind about two days into it and I became captain. If you look back in the first post you will see messages from narcissus and myself going back and forth, we were lucky to have one post per day..... We have seen some awesome folks come and go and I must admit that I have created some great friendships.... Narcissus, Jester have both come to my house since then... Today I cant believe that sheer volume that comes through here and the support that I get from the members. I have long since moved from PSINet and my time has is being consumed at work but its good to come home to a browser and check on the clan........

I never thought that we would get 10 people online at the same time and now we see over a hundred consistantly and its not even riding season. I never thought that we would have over 100 unique users but now we have 600 consistanly every day, that doesnt count all the folks lurking as guest. I am now shooting for 700 online within 24 hours and 200 in the past 15 minutes...........

You guys keep coming and I will keep making it better.

CAp
sweeeeeettt! Captain we've got a special place here and its all your fault.......thanks
wink.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Back