The rev 7 today

flrider

ECV No Known Cure
Donating Member
Registered
Can't believe no one has threaded yet. Happy Birthday Rev. Have a very great day. Now tell us the real scoop on how long you have been on this earth.
smile.gif
beerchug.gif

<marquee><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:skyblue'>
40__s.gif
all_coholic.gif
beerchug.gif
drink.gif
Feliz Cumpleanos Rev
drinka.gif
egitarre77.gif
super.gif
thumbs-up.gif
</span></span></marquee>

smile.gif
Spooky Close...

I am the Big 35 today... Yup, Officially Half Dead.
smile.gif

smile.gif

hmmm not to bad happy birthday guys oh and rev guess what your are 10 years older than me hahahahaha just thought i would make you feel better

hmmm not to bad happy birthday guys oh and rev guess what your are 10 years older than me hahahahaha just thought i would make you feel better
No worries, there are things that have been sorted out, and issues that no longer matter by the time you hit 35. It's actually quite refreshing. So many little things that used to cause stress or concern have been worked out...

And heck, just think of the insurance Payments dropping!!!! 35 No tickets, No accidents? Hell's yeah!

Damn that Cake pic has made some rounds.
smile.gif
Jeez can't a guy just have one little bitty piece of cake.
laugh.gif

No Cake this year... BUT She did buy me a new Toy.

I got a new rifle, she did some convincing and I broke down and made a decision on one...
wink.gif

But You Gun folks are going to have to wait a little while, I'm not telling what it is until it's here.
thumbs-up.gif

Happy B-Day Rev! Good to see you made it this far! Now that you've had half your life to make all the mistakes, use the rest of the time to use what you've learned!

biggrin.gif

Back