The Race Card

Wow people. Just get over it. People all need reasons to beiotch. Its the American way. I do have to say though that it was in the past let it go. If you keep holding on to it it will never leave. Like a loved one dying if you cant move on It will consume you. You dont hear many others beiotchin about there past. Hell I'm Irish and american Indian. When I am asked what I am I just say American. Everyone has to make sure the are so individualized by putiing I'm this kind of amrican or that kind of american. Come on! We are American plain and simple. Dont think my Blood lines were not spit on killed ran out of town and oppressed also. Dont hear me beiotchin about it. I know where I came from but it doesnt effect where I'm going. I make My future I take advantage of My life.

Oh and one real question? Why do balck people call each other the "N" word if its a bad thing to say or it really offends? Just A thought.

Why does everything always have to come down to race, usually the white man keeping the black man down.  I am sick and tired hearing black people saying that everything in there life, all the bad that is, happens because they are black.
I am a cop in the metro area of Minnesota.  I can tell you that out of all the contacts I have had with blacks, have of them pull the race card.  Your just arresting me because I am black, of course it wouldn't have anything to do with the baggy of crack cocaine in there pocket, that would make to much sense.  You wouldn't treat me this way if I were white.  I can tell you one thing for sure, to avoid any racial discrimination allegations, I go out of my way to make sure they don't see me as prejudice, because I am not.  I have to deal with blacks with kid gloves so to speak or I am just doing whatever it is I am doing because they are black.  When dealing with whites, I can just do my damn job and have no worry about them coming back at me.  I have less patience with white and I don't have to take any of there ####
    I could by the race card excuse years ago, before I was born, but not anymore.  I am tired of being the cause of all the problems the blacks are having in there life.
    The next thing your going to hear is that the hurricane was cooked up by the white blue eyed devil in some lab in New Mexico and unleashed on a heavily populated black area.  This wouldn't suprise me a bit.
    The blacks need to take a good hard look in the mirror, because that is where the problem lies.  There life is a mess because they made it a mess.
    Anyhow, I just had to vent, because I am sick of it.
Hey you should pm "mike the cop" on here and talk to him about it. Maybe we could get another police mans thoughts

Oh and I understand what you are saying.

And I dont think you are racist for you thoughts.

Well put neely.

"Where you came from has NOTHING to do with where you're going!"

It can make your journey a bit rough in some places, if you let it.

biggrin.gif

whoa whoa whoa... I can claim oppression because of the Egyptians? ? ? SSSSSWEEEEEEET!!!!
biggrin.gif
Should we kill all Germans now cuz they are murdering Nazi's? I'm a Christian so I murder for Christ, Crusades-style!

Seems anytime someone MENTIONS a race different then their own, SOMEONE gonna be offended. I'm a cracker, honky, white boy, whatever and call me what you want, I don't care... but if I'm busted and yell "You're only doing this cuz I'm white" I hope he just shoots me right there on the spot... because I AM the problem
smile.gif

On the other message, I DO agree being able to talk maturely about TOUGH issues makes people learn a LOT more than not talking about it. The osteridge tactic helps people THINK it has gone down or away yet simply hidden it.

Sirissac - I did not say I was not getting any final interviews, I said I was having a hard time in my final interviews. So there you go Joe. I hope you take witness statements more accurately than your attempt to quote me - Excellent creative writing skills.

If you have any other comments for me, why don't you direct them to me via pm, so others don't need to hear our bickering. Otherwise, feel free to cross the river and we can bicker about it in person.

Stay Safe
cool.gif

The problem is, most of you are not exposed to things that a cop is, so you can't possibly understand.  
Now here is something ironic. You think no one can understand what it's like to be a cop, right? Now take that feeling, and take away the fact that you CHOSE to be a cop, and can quit at anytime you like, if it gets so bad you can't take it. Black people feel the same frustration you cops do, but we can't change our race. We didn't choose to be black, we just are. Next time you feel like whining about how hard your job is, and how nobody else that isn't a cop doesn't understand, think on that for a while.
Now that's a solid arguement that makes good sense. Two thumbs up -- three thumbs up for you people who live next to nuclear power plants...
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

Race should never be an issue in this day and age, i had a sheltered childhood and grew up in a nice neighborhood outside of washington dc, I never had a touched (even to shake hands) a black person or even had a conversation with one until i was 13 years old and moved to texas. I couldn't believe the racist attitude between people here mainly because i was never exposed to it. Hate has no place in the land of the free, I have spent too much time defending this country in the military to have to deal with ignorant people and thier racial profiling. I don't think that we have a claim to the persicution that our ancestor endured, if so i could live life with a huge chip on my shoulder demanding that things be handed to me because of what my great great grandfather had to go thru. It is a shame that it is still bread into young people especially in small town america to be racist and I believe it is up to each and everyone of us to educate people so that they can understand that it is not OK to be racist and it is not acceptable to hate anyone because of race or beliefs. Sorry for the rant but it saddens me that this is an issue when there are soo many other horrible things going on in the world that need our attention.

I'M COLOR BLIND. IF YOUR COOL-THAN EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT W/ ME. JUST AN AVERAGE WHITE GUY.

I think everyone is granted a bad day or 2 around here. I've had my share...oh well, not here to talk politics, just wanna hang with the cool cats.
cool.gif

News flash!

If you take anyone of any colour, and place them into a different environment, you can see colour and physical changes occur over many generations! We may all be related after all!

Just chalk it up to sibling rivalry!
biggrin.gif

News flash!

If you take anyone of any colour, and place them into a different environment, you can see colour and physical changes occur over many generations!  We may all be related after all!

Just chalk it up to sibling rivalry!  
biggrin.gif
Quite right...

Whether one ascribes to the theory of evolution or Creationism all mankind stems from one man and one woman.

Well, possibly except for those who ascribe to the theory of asexual generation...

when I was a kid, and my grandmother told me 'color'... it was a 64-bit crayon box.

y'all are brothers, sisters, family... to me.

Back