The proper way to leave the oRg

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
So I see the recent self-moderation is not working so well...you guys are dropping like flies. What's so funny as I sit here on my Sunday watching SpongeBob with my sons and responding to PMs and emails complaining about crap on here, is how you guys get through a day at work, next to those that don't do much, that you have personality conflicts with, that you just don't like? LOL Seriously, is there a board where you post your FYI as you leave that day, assuring everyone you WILL NOT give a sh*t tomorrow? :rofl:

Ahhh, real life...not like life here is it?

We all get frustrated and grate on one another's nerves. I just stop reading a lot of the threads, I avoid some members I just don't care to hear from, or I don't log in much...no need for drama as the door hits me, no threads calling others out, no "I'm leaving" only to eat crow and come back in a month, then another announcement in a few months starting the cycle again.

From here, it's pretty damn comical...in the "real world" we all have to cope with conflict and I'm pretty confident we don't make a big frickin' deal each and every time we've just had enough. Drink more, go find a punching bag, take a spin, don't log in...

Saves us all a lot of grief, unless what you're really going for is the added attention you guys are getting from saying goodbye, you lurkers you...

**DISCLAIMER**
The above comments in no way reflect the views of the owner of the oRg or any others here, or even me...but it is funny and I just couldn't go without lightening the mood a bit...it's this or we all watch air molecules since there's nothing left lately for the oRgsters :thumbsup:

My golden rule in life is never to judge anyone, however I have the right to decide who I associate with.

The ORG is a great place, great family, privilege to be here.

Ever notice how some leave, yet some never think to, they get banned, join again, banned, join again, about eleventy-billion times?! I'm just sayin'

...boggles the mind :rofl:

Back