The proper way to leave the oRg

Lets get rid of the "Random Thoughts" et al sections altogether.
If it isn't about bikes esp. Busas take it somewhere else.

I don't think this would help much mike. I like it here a lot, but if all the talk was about nothing but Busa's I'd have nothing to contribute, encouraging me to lurk and only post the odd help question.

This forum is a community amongst which we all have the same common interest, but its not our only interest, and speaking for myself my Busa is not the most important thing in life to me. Would anyone answer my questions if I contributed nothing else?

I think this place is fun as are the people who post on it. In less than 2 months I have made a few friends on here, been given support on busa issues and enjoyed browsing through all the stuff being posted. I don't expect any more than this from a forum, so I am happy with the way it is for now.

I can assume that some will read this and think my opinion doesn't count for much being from across the pond and only joining in June, but I don't think like this. I have joined every Busa related forum I could find in the last 2 months and this is my one of choice, so something is right here for ME.

I hope everyone keeps posting and sharing, I hope some of the lurkers join in, I also hope that anyone who has left comes back, but at the end of the day it don't really make any differece to me because I am happy here. So no luck I'm staying put :laugh:

Disclaimer: This post may have been slightly fuelled with alcohol :beerchug:

Mark must have been drinking when he posted that 'Chelle. Probably had his Buell gloves on too.
:whistle:

I was NOT drinking.... ok, maybe a little bit.

How'd you know I had my Buell gloves on??:moon:

Lamb still can't believe that people actually complain to a moderator of a forum like this! Joined in Nov. '04 and have never complained or had an issue with a moderator. Is it the 5% that make us all look like douches? Lamb sees all the complaining about the excess emails and ban requests and he starts to feel guilty himself.

Listen people.......................................Written words don't contain tone. Any tone associated with the written word is your preconceived notion of how this or that person said something or other. It is your problem, not theirs and certainly not the moderators. By problem, Lamb means it is YOU who has the perception that people are being mean to you etc. If you don't perceive it that way, then it isn't.
Later
Lamb

Last edited:
Lamb still can't believe that people actually complain to a moderator of a forum like this! Joined in Nov. '04 and have never complained or had an issue with a moderator. Is it the 5% that make us all look like douches? Lamb sees all the complaining about the excess emails and ban requests and he starts to feel guilty himself.

Listen people.......................................Written words don't contain tone. Any tone associated with the written word is your preconceived notion of how this or that person said something or other. It is your problem, not theirs and certainly not the moderators. By problem, Lamb means it is YOU who has the perception that people are being mean to you etc. If you don't perceive it that way, then it isn't.
Later
Lamb

Maybe if it was Lamb's birthday, things would be different... :rofl:

Later
Lamb

Well said Lamb :clap: There are cases where people have been making direct statements and calling out individuals. You don't need tone to get those and those get dealt with. But for the most part , Lamb is 110% correct (or 100% to make Dino happy). Too many people are reading more into alot of the posts than the author intended.

Well said Lamb :clap: There are cases where people have been making direct statements and calling out individuals. You don't need tone to get those and those get dealt with. But for the most part , Lamb is 110% correct (or 100% to make Dino happy). Too many people are reading more into alot of the posts than the author intended.

Thank you.
Posted via Mobile Device

Later
Lamb

I didn't know I was allowed to complain! I don't like the tone of your typing either so I'm off to start a petition to get you banned now! :poke:

Good day, Sir

:rofl: I hear the "days of our lives" theme song, swear I do...

Oh damn..I'm slow this morning :rofl: people is actually telling on others for what they said in a post ??? just like kindergarten all over again :rofl:

I don't think you meant, "Frickin.'"

Didja.

And thanks for the lecture, Lamb-daddy.

:laugh:

--Wag--

I dont know what i missed...but glad I missed it.:whistle:

drama seems to be everywhere in the world @ higher levels than ever before. I've been dealin with more than ever, most of my friends are too. Those i dont like or care for, I dont pay attention to-so I have no clue how all the idiots are doin:moon:

but I really wish they'd all buy BMWs or Hondas so I wouldnt have to see their lame-o posts here about how sad they are that nobody thinks their color-matched polka-dot hardbags and GPS/TV/SAT-radio/Microwave mount are totally sooper-cool, or they're mad because someone poked fun at their president/musical preferance/religion/diet/hair color/bike color/house color/boot color/helmet size/laced-fringed riding underwear that they have under their 1-pc suit for good luck:rofl:

some folks think everything is interesting. some think everything is crap. everyone needs to read the :rulez: again *if they ever did in the first place* an all the cry-babies who need a shoulder to cry on about their infinite number of insurmountable problems??
*they dont make and emoticon for what Id like you all to do:whistle:*

Back