The proper way to leave the oRg

Chris if I knew how to send a friend request you would have had one a long time ago! its you and people like that that I love this site... lots a good info, funny and not so funny jokes, great pictures of what we like to do (ride) and good stories and people wanting to help other out.

click on his name, choose "view public profile", click on the "friends" tab, and chose "befriend chrisjp" :beerchug:

I think I remember being banned leaving one post. Talk about drama. I'm just answering tech questions and the curtain rises like the show must go on.

I am all for self monitoring. Start inn wit me and we shall sea you wish you never laid eyes on me is come get your drama. :rofl: :rulez:

So I see the recent self-moderation is not working so well...you guys are dropping like flies. What's so funny as I sit here on my Sunday watching SpongeBob with my sons and responding to PMs and emails complaining about crap on here, is how you guys get through a day at work, next to those that don't do much, that you have personality conflicts with, that you just don't like? LOL Seriously, is there a board where you post your FYI as you leave that day, assuring everyone you WILL NOT give a sh*t tomorrow? :rofl:

Ahhh, real life...not like life here is it?

We all get frustrated and grate on one another's nerves. I just stop reading a lot of the threads, I avoid some members I just don't care to hear from, or I don't log in much...no need for drama as the door hits me, no threads calling others out, no "I'm leaving" only to eat crow and come back in a month, then another announcement in a few months starting the cycle again.

From here, it's pretty damn comical...in the "real world" we all have to cope with conflict and I'm pretty confident we don't make a big frickin' deal each and every time we've just had enough. Drink more, go find a punching bag, take a spin, don't log in...

Saves us all a lot of grief, unless what you're really going for is the added attention you guys are getting from saying goodbye, you lurkers you...

**DISCLAIMER**
The above comments in no way reflect the views of the owner of the oRg or any others here, or even me...but it is funny and I just couldn't go without lightening the mood a bit...it's this or we all watch air molecules since there's nothing left lately for the oRgsters :thumbsup:

Ya know... I've always thought very highly of you..

It is posts like this that reinforce that. :thumbsup:

BTW... don't feel like the lone ranger here.. I moderate a regional forum in the PNW, and get all of the same stuff.

Forums are a slice of life people. We all come from different backrounds, political and otherwise.. Not a chance you can walk into a room full of people and get along with everyone.
It's no different here. Grow some hair and quit actin like junior high schoolers.

Last edited:
Or did the saying involve garbage? Either way eventually it gets thrown away and forgotten.

My golden rule in life is never to judge anyone, however I have the right to decide who I associate with.

The ORG is a great place, great family, privilege to be here.
That jellyrug guy! I'm so sick of his positive attitude. I'm out of here!:laugh:

Mark must have been drinking when he posted that 'Chelle. Probably had his Buell gloves on too.
:whistle:

Last edited:
I love ya Chelle!

Now Im leaving to go lurk again...:whistle:

:whistle:

lines.JPG

Back