The proper way to leave the oRg

as a proud member of over 3 years... i have had 1 count them 1....freind request....now aint that a shame and yes i know its my efforts that make freinds too... i have been lapsed at that... i try to see if i get a conversation going before i assume and ask .... else i could spam freind requests lol

Last edited:
Please ask Naomi to smack you in the back of the head...I'm kind of busy here... :whistle: SpongeBob is on :laugh:

Ah yes, The educational show of blonde female pink busa riders everywhere... Oh, and by the way, BoB is still here...

:cheerleader:

Last edited:
I get your point.
My point:
I have been here for about 2 1/2 years.
I myself find the overall health of the board has diminished in that time.
Question:
How come?

as a proud member of over 3 years... i have had 1 count them 1....freind request....now aint that a shame and yes i know its my efforts that make freinds too... i have been lapsed at that... i try to see if i get a conversation going before i assume and ask .... else i could spam freind requests lol

Friend request sent.
Everyone deserves friends!

Dude, you know you're going to get 'em now...ya know, it's just that you're one of the quiet ones...no drama, you don't post pics of your feet or drunken adventures in Vegas...you've flown under the radar man :poke:

I've been both active and lurking since October 2004. The bulk of the problems seemed to begin last year during the politics and election. We had new member joining just to play politics on here. I no better than to get sucked in, but occasionally let my guard down. If it wasn't for the many good people we have here I would have quit logging in long ago.

This is a site that was formed and is dedicated to the Hayabusa. It was always inteneded to be that, and it should continue to be that.

We all need to agree to disagree, and move forward for a better forum. The petty BS has got to stop, or Cap will pull the plug forever. It has never been so bad in the last 4 years prior that he had to ever do something so drastic as to shut the board down.

In short, if you are here because of the love of the mighty Busa stick around. If not, please move on somewhere else and spend your time trying to figure out the meaning of your life.
:beerchug:

Last edited:
I've been both active and lurking since October 2004. The bulk of the problems semed to begin last year during the politics and election. We had new member joining just to play politics on here. I no better than to get sucked in, but occasionally let my guard down. If it wasn't for the many good people we have here I would have quit logging in long ago.

This is a site that was formed and is dedicated to the Hayabusa. It was always inteneded to be that, and it should continue to be that.

We all need to agree to disagree, and move forward for a better forum. The petty BS has got to stop, or Cap will pull the plug forever. It has never been so bad in the last 4 years prior that he had to ever do something so drastic as to shut the board down.

In short, if you are here because of the love of the mighty Busa stick around. If not, please move on somewhere else and spend your time trying to figure out the meaning of your life.
:beerchug:

I agree.
Lets get rid of the "Random Thoughts" et al sections altogether.
If it isn't about bikes esp. Busas take it somewhere else.

You know, When i came here, i came here because, well, i have a busa, love my busa, and like talking to others about their busas. Plus, I enjoy hearing all the other stories too.

That being said, some people piss me off around here sometimes, and some people piss me off most of the time. Some even piss me off all the time. Know what I do about it? I ignore them.

I'm still here for the same reasons 2 1/2 years later, and am not going to let morons make me enjoy this place less. It's a privelige to be here; the advice is always excellent, lots of good stories, and lots of good ideas from a lot of people.

I don't have time to waste on trolls and negative people, so i choose to not do it.

Chris if I knew how to send a friend request you would have had one a long time ago! its you and people like that that I love this site... lots a good info, funny and not so funny jokes, great pictures of what we like to do (ride) and good stories and people wanting to help other out.

Back