The Pope and Islam

Devious

Onward through the Fog
Donating Member
Registered
I'm not trying to start a religious battle with this but...
Without taking either side, The Islamic extremist seem to be proving the Popes statement to be true...
And if the Mods see fit to delete this post I will not be offended in any way...

Pope_and_Islam.jpg

I don't seem to remember getting any appologies for 9/11...but someone suggests something about their faith and they get all bent out of shape.

IMHO it seems the muslim world is particularly quiet when it comes to acts of terrorism...oh certain people interviewed claim they are against this or that, but I don't see the other 1 billion muslims screaming in outrage at the top of their lungs or major leaders denouncing 9/11 or even the daily bombings in Iraq where their own die...women/children...it doesn't seem to matter. But let someone suggest that maybe....and look out....let someone crash a jet into one of their holy temples when it's full and see how they like that sheat...
rant.gif

They want to burn our Embasy over a cartoon, what should we have done over the world trade center?

I dont know... kill them all and let God sort them out comes to mind.

I agree that I too have been bewildered at the seemingly lack of voice from the Muslim community over all the terrorists attacks

Makes you wonder I guess

I liked to see some of their countries with a nice glassy surface. Keep your apologies.

Religion is too uptight. But that has pretty much always been the case.

That’s why I put my faith in motorcycles... I’m pretty sure god rides a bike and it is probably not a Harley.

Anyone offended yet?

beerchug.gif

(RaveCrusader @ Sep. 19 2006,14:00) Religion is too uptight. But that has pretty much always been the case.

That’s why I put my faith in motorcycles... I’m pretty sure god rides a bike and it is probably not a Harley.

Anyone offended yet?

beerchug.gif
Not offended at all... However, I think God has better sense and tast than to ride a Harley...
I feel in my heart that he is a Goldwing man all the way...
poke.gif

(Devious @ Sep. 19 2006,12:02)
(RaveCrusader @ Sep. 19 2006,14:00) Religion is too uptight. But that has pretty much always been the case.

Anyone offended yet?

beerchug.gif
Not offended at all... However, I think God has better sense and tast than to ride a Harley...
I feel in my heart that he is a Goldwing man all the way...
poke.gif
HAHA!! Dude... I was going to say that in my original post but I thought everyone would think I am crazy.

But yeah, he probably rides a wing.

Actually Drop all this fairy tale religious bullcrap and BAM. In Short order we would have ONE LESS reason to kill each other.

But yeah, basically humans need to feel superior to something and religion provides a classic pathway. "Oh I can hate them and kill them because "MY GOD" says it's the right thing to do. How Do I know? Cause the BOOKS tell me so and they were written by God... Because the Book tells me it was.

Nothing but fear, fear leads to anger, anger leads to hatred and murderous acts on all sides. It's a bunch of bullcrap.

It's sad. People have been having their inner most desires played with and toyed with by religion for thousands of years... You'd think more folks would STOP and think about it once in awhile. So long as there are folks too afraid of their own mortality, too unable to think for themselves and realize that years of programming have them well in hand and under control? Murder on both sides will continue and be looked upon as justified from both points of view...

Thanks a bunch, These "Gods", and people clinging to these Fairy Tales are going to destroy society and everything you hold dear to your hearts, and it's messed up.

rant.gif

Present Company Excluded.
smile.gif

(Revlis @ Sep. 19 2006,12:22) Present Company Excluded.  
smile.gif
Glad you clarified. Anyone who does not think God rides a GoldWing is a blasphemer and should be cleansed... in the name of God.

You’re right about religion being a tool. I have studied religions throughout the history of the world, especially the ones that are no longer practiced. Seems that religion was more about man’s desires then any god.

But what I know about that kind of stuff anyway, I'm not really a religious scholar.

lurk.gif

God is not a fairy tale and religion is not bullcrap (granted some of it certainly is, a lot of false churches seeking to confuse)...I can tell you this first hand and for certain.

And it's certainly not about feeling superior, if anything it heightens humility.

I pity the atheist, it must be an empty existance indeed...staring ahead into what is believed as nothingness...are they going to be unpleasantly surprised
firedevil.gif

Isn't it interesting that WE (as in the West) have to appologise for everything, but the Moslems don't have to appologise for anything
wink.gif
. It's also interesting to me how so many people in this country want us to appologise for everything and never realize that Islam NEVER admits to being Wrong. Including killing someone for not agreeing with you. The Christian Faith is always attacked here with NO reprecussions, where as the same would not be tolerated in any Moslem Country about their faith and yet we have Christian Bashers supporting our constant required applogy to Moslem nations for insulting them.
Well they sure as HELLLLLLO insult ME
mad.gif

My opinion : Send'em all to  
guns.gif

firedevil.gif

(DaCol. @ Sep. 19 2006,12:50) Isn't it interesting that WE (as in the West) have to appologise for everything, but the Moslems don't have to appologise for anything
wink.gif
. It's also interesting to me how so many people in this country want us to appologise for everything and never realize that Islam NEVER admits to being Wrong. Including killing someone for not agreeing with you. The Christian Faith is always attacked here with NO reprecussions, where as the same would not be tolerated in any Moslem Country about their faith and yet we have Christian Bashers supporting our constant required applogy to Moslem nations for insulting them.
mad.gif

guns.gif

firedevil.gif
+10000000

(Justyntym @ Sep. 19 2006,12:44) God is not a fairy tale and religion is not bullcrap (granted some of it certainly is, a lot of false churches seeking to confuse)...I can tell you this first hand and for certain.

And it's certainly not about feeling superior, if anything it heightens humility.

I pity the atheist, it must be an empty existance indeed...staring ahead into what is believed as nothingness...are they going to be unpleasantly surprised
firedevil.gif
False Churches? You mean organizations preaching a doctrine that is intentionally misleading? WOW, I wonder what the motivations could be?
jump9.gif

You can wrap yourself in however many layers of arrogance and delusion you choose.

"Pitty"? Those that sign up and blindly, believe in a Fairy tale cause they are told too, there is something to "PITY" Sheeple, nothing more...

And the usual Self rightous, self important "pity" is just a symptom and a sign of exactly what is wrong with legions of blind followers...
SHOCKED.gif

Don't presume to know my own personal beliefs, Again arrogance and closed minded assumptions...

Not an Atheist. Sorry to dissapoint, just remember it's not your role to tell people that they are going to be "Unpleasantly Surprised". Doing so infers that you know first hand Gods will. That's kinda extra twisted don't you think.

crazy.gif

And yeah, I am playing a bit of an advocate role... to an extent anyway.

(Justyntym @ Sep. 19 2006,12:53)
(DaCol. @ Sep. 19 2006,12:50) Isn't it interesting that WE (as in the West) have to appologise for everything, but the Moslems don't have to appologise for anything
wink.gif
mad.gif

guns.gif
firedevil.gif
+10000000
Actually there have been hundreds of letters and opinions from Muslim leaders repeatadly condemning the acts of extremists and terrorists.

(Revlis @ Sep. 19 2006,13:07)
(Justyntym @ Sep. 19 2006,12:44) God is not a fairy tale and religion is not bullcrap (granted some of it certainly is, a lot of false churches seeking to confuse)...I can tell you this first hand and for certain.  

firedevil.gif
False Churches?  You mean organizations preaching a doctrine that is intentionally misleading? WOW, I wonder what the motivations could be?  
jump9.gif

You can wrap yourself in however many layers of arrogance and delusion you choose.

"Pitty"?  Those that sign up and blindly, believe in a Fairy tale cause they are told too, there is something to "PITY"  Sheeple, nothing more...

And the usual Self rightous, self important "pity" is just a symptom and a sign of exactly what is wrong with legions of blind followers...  
SHOCKED.gif

Don't presume to know my own personal beliefs,  Again arrogance and closed minded assumptions...

Not an Atheist.  Sorry to dissapoint, just remember it's not your role to tell people that they are going to be "Unpleasantly Surprised".  Doing so infers that you know first hand Gods will.  That's kinda extra twisted don't you think.

crazy.gif

And yeah, I am playing a bit of an advocate role...  to an extent anyway.
But its ok for you to tell me how lame I am for beliving in God.

(Gunnybusa @ Sep. 19 2006,13:16)
(Revlis @ Sep. 19 2006,13:07)

firedevil.gif
False Churches? You mean organizations preaching a doctrine that is intentionally misleading? WOW, I wonder what the motivations could be?
jump9.gif

"Pitty"? Those that sign up and blindly, believe in a Fairy tale cause they are told too, there is something to "PITY" Sheeple, nothing more...

SHOCKED.gif

Don't presume to know my own personal beliefs, Again arrogance and closed minded assumptions...

Not an Atheist. Sorry to dissapoint, just remember it's not your role to tell people that they are going to be "Unpleasantly Surprised". Doing so infers that you know first hand Gods will. That's kinda extra twisted don't you think.

crazy.gif

And yeah, I am playing a bit of an advocate role... to an extent anyway.
But its ok for you to tell me how lame I am for beliving in God.
No Gunny it isn't. Soon as I tell YOU how lame you are, then I've earned a throat punch.

I wouldn't presume that you are mindless follower, that you have never questioned the belief structure laid out before you? I didn't say YOU are lame because you believe in god. I am saying hoardes of "Me Too" Going through the motions minions if idiocy, are lame.

I didn't pressume Bro that you were lame.

Also, because we live in this great Country, one that doesn't or at least claims that it doesn't suppress Ideas? I can say anything I want including Christians are lame.

I don't intend to offend, mostly I'm just teeing off, Gunny. Rattling the bars of my cage seeing if any new ideas are rattled loose.

(Revlis @ Sep. 19 2006,13:09)
(Justyntym @ Sep. 19 2006,12:53)
wink.gif
mad.gif

guns.gif

firedevil.gif
+10000000
Actually there have been hundreds of letters and opinions from Muslim leaders repeatadly condemning the acts of extremists and terrorists.
Really, I haven't seen or heard them, but I have heard and seen the opposite from all over the World. I'am not saying there aren't any, I just haven't read or seen anyone on the News giving any applolgys for these radicals (which in the West seems to show the majority either support their actions or just don't care) ! They better get on one side or the other because the BIG CLASH is coming soon  
coffee.gif

Back