the plan BEHIND "cash for clunkers"

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
i saw the thread posted on cash for clunkers here on the Org' and thought i'd spread the word to my Org brothers and sisters.

listen and learn...

link: Data grab insanity

i heard about this. the thing is, the gov't doens't need your permission to get into your computer via the world wide web. it's a gray area as far as applying our constitution to the internet.

rather you agree with me or not it doesnt really matter cuz anyone with some skills can get into your computer, not just the gov't. i bet as long as your are not searching for home made bombs and kiddie por n everything will be alright

nothing on the internet is private.....

why is this even talked about. when you go online, not online do you create a passage way to get the info you want.....that doorway is open for anyone with the skills to come in and look around...

True,true and true.:poke: Title of post should read-the plan behind the internet.???
Evolution has its pros and cons. :rulez: :beerchug:

And you believed that the internet was ever safe/secure/private? I have my internet system which is just for browsing and my home computer which is hooked up to NOTHING. No wireless, no internet, just a plain stand alone.

Thanks for the share...

Back