The pics are a bit nasty....

cool.gif
Case closed....NEXT

its a damb shame that we as North Americans cant get away with that type of JUSTICE.  The fuggin' lawyers and politicians would never go for it.

too bad.    bullet =  $oo.38   (38 cents)  our way...

arrest
     trial
     appeals
     housing said dirt bag
      more appeals
      death row existance
       more appeals
       death row pardon
        more housing cost for said dirtbag
        parole hearing(s)
         medical,dental,therapy costs
          parolled
           parolee costs
            monitoring
             re-offending
              human carnage while re-offending
               trial
                re-mand trial
                 plea bargining
                 re-instututioanalising
                  housing of said dirtbag
                   appeals
                    blah blah blah

I think I like their method better.

RSD.
You dont know the half of it .. My mom works pretty high up in federal prison system down here and did you know that the tax payers pay up to 100,00.00 a year per inmate depending on health needs ..Not to mention school books cable tv pay per view . They get better medical care then us..

Exactly how hostage takers should be dealt with... Swiftly and justly... Would discourage other morons that might do the same for the attention we give them here in America... Like the bridge "jumpers" that tie up rush hour traffic for HOURS just for the attention. I say snipe 'em and get traffic going again... I'm about ready to go police somewhere like that.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140587434 -->

Doesn't bother me a bit to see hostage takers and terrorists dealt with in that way...

The way our prison system's are, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that some prisoners WANT to be there. A lazy life of freeloadin' and getting a lot of things which ordinary civililans can't even afford to have. Medical care, Cable T.V., etc. etc.

It's a sorry travesty.

Vote for Sheriff Joe Arpaio!

--Wag--

Yes, we could learn a thing or two from some other country's ideas on justice.
Locally, we have the kid Posey, he kills his Father, Mother, and younger Sister... goes to court and says its because the Father abused him all these years... is found guilty of murder... then 7 of the jurors come forward and say he should be tried as a juvenile.... they are deciding this week, actually I think its today.
If he gets tried as juvie... out at 21 yrs old....
Mental freak kills family cause Father is abusive.... isn't that going to far....
They should frie his a$$ and move on...

sorry for the rant, kids these days....

Back