The perfect Sh#t!!

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
The perfect sh#t requires no wiping. You take one wipe and comes away scott clean.

Have you ever had the perfect sh#t??

I just did, 2 minutes ago, nothing better.

What's better than the perfect sh#t?? Getting paid for taking the perfect sh#t!! I just had a perfect sh#t at work and got paid for it!!!
muscle.gif

What's the opposite of the perfect sh#t?? The permanent marker sh#t. After wiping for 15minutes, your a$$ still isn't clean!!!
pissed.gif

Toilet%20Paper%20Holder%20151%20KB.jpg

toilet.jpg

green-onyx-toilet-04.jpg

toilet.GIF

pal-toilet-toss.jpg

toilet.jpg

toilet_logo_1.jpg

C-toilet-computer-C.jpg

south-park-kenny-toilet-3700198.jpg

toiletmonster.jpg

(Charlesbusa @ Sep. 16 2006,16:53) The perfect sh#t requires no wiping.  You take one wipe and comes away scott clean.

Have you ever had the perfect sh#t??

I just did, 2 minutes ago, nothing better.

What's better than the perfect sh#t??  Getting paid for taking the perfect sh#t!!  I just had a perfect sh#t at work and got paid for it!!!  
muscle.gif

What's the opposite of the perfect sh#t??  The permanent marker sh#t.  After wiping for 15minutes, your a$$ still isn't clean!!!  
pissed.gif

Toilet%20Paper%20Holder%20151%20KB.jpg

toilet.jpg

green-onyx-toilet-04.jpg

toilet.GIF

pal-toilet-toss.jpg

toilet.jpg

toilet_logo_1.jpg

C-toilet-computer-C.jpg

south-park-kenny-toilet-3700198.jpg

toiletmonster.jpg
Is that third one down a pipe!?

aaaaahhhhhhhhh! the perfect pinch. when the end of the shat takes the perfect swirly and gravity pulls it away b4 it can touch the cheeks. what a dream come true! congratulations!
beerchug.gif

(Turbo-Torch @ Sep. 17 2006,00:47) Anyone else having a site security certificate warning pop up when viewing this shiddy post?
smile.gif
Sure did !

(Wag @ Sep. 16 2006,21:45) This thread, of course, demands a resurrection of The Poopie List.

--Wag--
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Anyone else having a site security certificate warning pop up when viewing this shiddy post? [/Quote]

Yeah me too. Any ideas why?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(Red05 @ Sep. 17 2006,16:47)
(Wag @ Sep. 16 2006,21:45) This thread, of course, demands a resurrection of The Poopie List.

--Wag--
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone else having a site security certificate warning pop up when viewing this shiddy post?

Yeah me too. Any ideas why?[/Quote]
prolly where the pics are linked from...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(gat0r @ Sep. 17 2006,23:16)
(Red05 @ Sep. 17 2006,16:47)

--Wag--
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Anyone else having a site security certificate warning pop up when viewing this shiddy post?

Yeah me too. Any ideas why?
prolly where the pics are linked from...[/Quote]
Yup, one of the pics I linked is causing the certificate message thingy.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back