The Org's Macon454 Rides BMW 1000...

I try one too if I had the chance! :whistle:

It was quite an experience, and I am nowhere near the level of rider that Shane is...coolest dealer ever too. There was a map taped to the tank that had a 34 mile route on it. Dealer was like "take it out, if it needs fuel put some in and I'll pay you back", lol....it was an awesome bike...made the B-King feel like a Katana with a Vespa motor...

Wow! That's cool, have to watch the youtube at home though... work computer

That's pretty cool. I like the idea too of having that blinker on the tail. That would really get people's attention.

that dealer will need to shell out 10.00 for gas and 300.00 for tires once Macon gets back

that dealer will need to shell out 10.00 for gas and 300.00 for tires once Macon gets back

Yes indeed....he did the "abbreviated" route yesterday, lol. He was only gone about 20 minutes alone, then took Marie out and did two up for awhile...then the cheap bastard only put $6.00 in gas in it, lol...

bmw.jpg

bmw2.jpg

ooooohhhhh shane and marie cheated on a busa and right in front of it. Ummmmmm to the corner both of you and no treats for you. :laugh:

You all should have seen the smile on his face when he came back
Posted via Mobile Device

You didn't even have the decency to park the Busa on the other side of the building, or cover her front !! I know when you got home you wiped her down, and told her she was the only one for you, huh ?

You know like when you see a HOT girl, and you're with your wife, and get caught looking so you say "EEWWW, look at her outfit, what was she thinking !"

OK, For anyone that might pull up beside a BMW 1000 on your Busa and wanna race, DONT do it, I repeat DO NOT do it because the BMW is FASTER, Did i say that it is FASTER? Oh yes i DID. That bike flat hauls A$$, And CORNERS and STOPS and anything else you want it to do, It is one AWESOME bike. But now if you are riding 2 up on the BMW and the Busa it would be close because the torque of the Busa really shines on the 2 up riding part of it. And the BMW wasnt real comfy for Marie, But for 1 up riding and for what the BMW was meant to do it does it WELL. Did i happen to mention DO NOT pull up beside of the BMW on your Busa because the BMW is FASTER? Well folks that is the facts. And if you get the chance to ride one make sure you do because you will love it. But for 2 up riding and getting a knee down 2 up i will have to keep the Busa. But if i was riding alone i would have a BMW as a stable mate to the Busa.

Thanks to Taylor and Gsxtacy for talking me into going and riding it.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back