The one time I was glad to see a cop

yengese

Registered
on I-5 southbound to see my girl on Thursday afternoon and I am in the right lane and I see a older Bronco coming up fast in the left. I didn't think anything about it as he went by, but he was pushing north of 100. I pulled over into the left as he passed and saw something crazy. He passed a car on the LEFT on the center shoulder between the car and the divider! It was insane and reckless and endangered the lives in the car he was passing. It was over the line but he was too far to get a plate number, so I just thought to myself " Where's a cop when you need them".........
But....
a while later down the road, I see a WA state trooper with said Bronco on the side of the road and the guy had his hands on the troopers car in a certain stance. I think he was going to have a bad day, which is a shame cause it was really nice out......
JUSTICE!!!!! I so wanted to give the guy the middle finger as I drove by but I didn't want the cop to misinterpret that it was intended for him so I just kept going. Bravo Zulu to that trooper!
I then thought of the flip side; perhaps it was an emergency of some sort, but he was over the line to pull that move he did. It was dangerous.
Just had to share. I am not the biggest fan of LE, but I give props when needed and deserved.

im pretty much always glad to see LEOs, it means they're keeping me safe, even if sometimes they are keeping me safe from myself.

I would stop and make a citizen's arrest before that LEO. I just can't stand solid lane breakers.
Posted via Mobile Device

I've had mostly positive encounters with LEOs; they're out there to make things safe as possible for us so I don't give them any disrespect. In this case, it was a good thing he/she was around or the whole situation could have turned ugly...

We may not be able to catch the knucklehead that time, but his tag number goes into our CAD system. If and when we stop him in the future, the previous complaint about reckless driving pops up. Do you think he'll get a warning in the future? Nope. He'd pay for his idiot driving. Maybe not that day, but trust me, he'd pay.

We may not be able to catch the knucklehead that time, but his tag number goes into our CAD system. If and when we stop him in the future, the previous complaint about reckless driving pops up. Do you think he'll get a warning in the future? Nope. He'd pay for his idiot driving. Maybe not that day, but trust me, he'd pay.
So are you the judge and jury? Just curious because LEO's enforce the law only, they don't give out punishment.

I am sure the trooper saw something really good to have the guy out of the car with hands on the troopers hood. Bad day for the idiot driver.

Were coming home on I84 last week and I see a gut on a cruiser type bike weaving in and out of car's,going between them and pass us going as fast as he could go. I'am think what an A## hole.It was just starting to rain. Not even 8 car's in fron of us he cut's right in front of a state trooper.It looked like he tried to cut over quickly to get off the exit but the trooper got him. :beerchug:

Back