The one that got away.

I wish I would have kept my 08 Busa. It was my favorite color. I had the dealer take off the gold wheels for black. That did not cost me. He switched them with another bike. It would have saved me a lot of cash rather than buying my 18 and 19 Busa.
View attachment 1597663
Another is my 18 Road King. I just had so much money in it with accessories and all. It was a very nice looking bike. I lost too much $$ on it.
View attachment 1597664
That HD was clean & well thought out parts choices.

Wasn't a beauty as it was my first street bike and I paid something like $300 for it. The RD was my second...I miss that bike.

003.JPG

001.JPG

My 05 Busa red and black. I bought it almost 5 years ago pristine condition not a scratch on it no where a Arata titanium 4 into 1 full system was dyno I had all the paperwork everything documented the previous owner had paid $18000 for the bike out the door with financing in 2005 ouch
It had the heating issue like the one I have know and I got pissed one day and asked a coworker and friend if he wanted to buy it and he told me to give him a week to come up with the money and I did and in the mean time I had changed my mind about selling it but didn't have the heart to tell him he was so excited and he was my friend I was hoping he couldn't come up with the money or change his mind and he came up with the money and I was sick and tried talking him out of buying it but he wasn't having it so my word was my word and I sold it to him ,another bike was a 1970 something Triumph Bonneville 650 my stepfather's motorcycle the 1st motorcycle I learned to ride when I was 15 years old he promised to sell it to me for $500 and ended up selling to someone else was heart broken dam that takes me back

Euro Cb1100f with a Bol dór fairing.
this fairingView attachment 1597745
this bike
View attachment 1597744

cheers
ken
my father had a 1981 cb900f.... I believe it was a 1981..... anyhow... i was 16, and I crashed that bike into a tree/flipped over the handlebars.. lost my wallet in the woods/never found it..... I remember the crash like it was yesterday...…. turns out im no marquez… and that bike was HEAVY

Back