The One Positive to living in Florida!!! *PICS*

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
OK, I've been pretty hard on The Dangling WANG of the Nation for awhile, But this is indeed something that is really damned cool about Florida,  Critters!  EVERYWHERE, I got, tree frogs, Lizards, My Garage Snake, The Racoons outback, Squirrels, Ducks, Sea Birds, Bob-Cats, Armadillos, Deer, And Gators, all of this in my backyard...

This little cutie set up shop on one of my front window ledges last evening,  took a long nap then disapeared around 10PM...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1092686294 -->

Frog_Wavesml.jpg

Hell, I dodge more critters in one evening ride in the sticks than I would see all week back home...

Frog_Wave_CROPsml.jpg

She Just settled in and had a nap, I had some music cranked, I think she was diggin it...

Frog_rchillinsml.jpg

And yeah, now I know why I cannot keep a clean window in my house... Freakin Frog tracks...

You teasin' bastid...
rock.gif
I was expectin' pics more along the lines of the bikini shots a girl I know from PCB, FL sent me by snail mail.
wink.gif
The frog is cute, but she is cuter.
biggrin.gif

BAH, This is yet another line of defense in my multi layered Anti Insect Zone of Exclusion. I got lizards, Frogs, Skinks, Birds and Snakes all working their zones to keep my property pest free. I don't have to resort to chemical warfare until I get inside the house, good stuff...
Here's some more support...

frog14_copy.jpg

Oh and the Sunsets can be pretty.... I took the Following shots on July 4th here in Tampa

sun_88.jpg

#2 And no photochopping on these, except the last one had it's Contrast tweaked...and I really cannot remember if I posted them allready. Enjoy.

sun_44.jpg

OK Ok one more because that last one is so grainy... All of these were shot with my little Canon S500 Digital Elph, so my tweak options are somewhat limited.

sun_33.jpg

I was almost afraid to open this one Rev...figured I'd see some of those "plastic" gals you share a city with!
laugh.gif

Cute frog...we've apparently inherited all of the globe's frogs this summer 'cause my yard is filled to the brim with the little guys...

My sons are raising 8 tadpoles right now; doing our part to add to the frog population...
smile.gif

Frog Kick ass! Healthy Frogs are a clear indicator species. One of the best I think, If you've got frogs running amok, your environment is pretty healthy.

One problem though, this particular Big From is an "Invader Species" not native, doesn't belong here... It's ok though, I am pretty sure that Gretta the Garage snake can handle them too... She's there to keep the weak and unhealthy from messing up the gene pool.

Back