**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

Well....this sucked..1st weekend of the season...going back this weekend to try again...
1071491a.jpg
IMG_4114.JPG
IMG_4115.JPG
IMG_4116.JPG
IMG_4118.JPG

1071491a.jpg

Down but not out...she wango, she tango....

Barnacle Bill fixing my suit for $195.

Oh, and wait til you see my new helmet :)

IMG_4198.JPG

Soo...here's some video from last weekend at NOLA (fixed bike). Trevor (the Director of the Southern Staff) is following me on his built Triumph 675R. I had no clue he was behind me, until he passed me...then it was GAME ON..unfortunately, I only got one lap out front running on purpose - then I ran the checkered (and you can see why) and pulled three riders along with me :)

The next session out, I intentionally let him get in front and gap a little..he was having none of it that time, and would gain too much in the turns for me to pass him on the straights...

I never see video of myself I wish I' d had more when I was intentionally trying to outrun him...but fun!!

What's Up Ladies!! When is the next Team Gixxer Trackdays? Hope everyone is doing well.

I'll be at NCM this weekend; and Team Gixxer will be together again at Barber next whoo hoo!:banana:

Being that no one is coming to texas in July.
Are you guys going to august 12-14 little tally Friday
Barber Saturday and Sunday??

Quick question

Are minis allowed in Advanced group.
250s?
Trying to get a bunch of Texans to go in july

Quick question

Are minis allowed in Advanced group.
250s?
Trying to get a bunch of Texans to go in july

Chris, I 've never seen a 250 out in A; the bike just can't accelerate fast enough to not create some huge closing speed issues with other riders....

Back