The official Hayabusa.org wheelie thread

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
Disclaimer, don't try this at home :laugh:

There's been some good vids and pics over the years, I think it's time we get a dedicated thread (crickets and all) post em up

We'll start with one from sixpack

and a couple of my own

And of course, I don't think anyone knows who this ol fella is. :whistle: :bowdown:

Cotton Fields on Vimeo << link

I think it should get pinned.
That way anyone looking around the site will always know that the rumors aren't true...busas do wheelie, and really good too.:laugh:

The side by side track video is awesome too:bowdown:

You know I watched the vimeo link several times just a enjoyin and listenin and didn't even see the name till like the fourth or fifth time. Love the tune by the way...

SteveO? I think I've heard of this SteveO? Is this not some mythical ancient creature that dwells in the American northwest? Also called TufPoodle?

I agree, one purpose of this thread is to hopefully see some new vids and pics.

This is who I grew up watching and no wheely thread should be without him.

The Wheely King. The late Doug Domokos. Holder of the world record wheely which was over 145 miles long at over 50mph!

Blanca, didn't you used to have a gopro mounted on a pole of some sort? :laugh:

That's a pretty good video. Those guys got some skills, and it's good to see them in a parking lot and not on the street.

Patrick Furstenoff aka Ghost Rider taking the 214.3 MPH wheelie record at Elvington Airstrip.

Since then they have put requirements in place with a requirement that the front wheel be carried a minimum of .06 mile.

Puffing out some nice front tire smoke about the 2:20 mark

Disclaimer, don't try this at home :laugh:

There's been some good vids and pics over the years, I think it's time we get a dedicated thread (crickets and all) post em up

We'll start with one from sixpack

and a couple of my own

And of course, I don't think anyone knows who this ol fella is. :whistle: :bowdown:

Cotton Fields on Vimeo << link

what, you guys own the track....broke in....or what?

Back