The Odd Couple

20170820_113153.jpg
20170820_113221.jpg

Nice pair, I have a mate who has a M109R just like yours, serious grunt, It hauls ass and I have to take the Busa past 8000rpm in 3rd to get away from him!
It's funny coz the yellow 'Busas like yours were hard to sell here in NZ, the shops even dropped the price $3K to clear them out.

Maybe that's why I got mine so cheap although it's not all yellow...

After riding both it and my Gen 1 Bandit, I figure I'd have to rev the Busa a bit to get away from my Bandit.

Look how damn tiny that Bus looks next to the BMW! Crap!
We've all been doing this wrong. We need to ride with BMWs and Connies rather than double Rs and gixxers! Lol
Troy
Good lookin girls there Arch.

It is amazing in person too. That BMW is one formidable cow. I named her Bismark because she looks like a battle ship. When I get back on the Busa it feels like a 600 or something!

Yep, the first and only. I took the touring windshield and risers off the black one too. It is stock now except for slip-ons.

I am hesitant to make a lot of mods until warranty is up and I see if there is a GEN3 for 2020. Otherwise I may sell the black on in the spring.

I don’t know that they’re so odd, but they are different, the new and the old.View attachment 1603269

I saw this and figured since I'm playing nurse today I'd roll out my busa and z900 and take a pic together too.no sooner I open the garage doors it started to rain :rolleyes:
Its too dark in the garage so have to be another day.
I didnt care for how the stock turn signals looked so I looked the internet over far and wide and couldnt find the look and size of what I wanted, or at least didnt want to chance ordering without holding them up next to the bike. So I ended up dropping into the local cycle gear and just noticed by chance these hanging on the wall. Their not gigantic like the old ones and the 70s squared off look fits in perfect with the rest of the bike imo.
Only other mods Ive done is the radiator gaurd and trimmed up the rear fender

Back