The next generation of ECU Flasher is here

smithabusa

Site Sponsor
Registered
Surface mount components (smaller, more robust).
Faster baud rate for logging with laptop connected (get more data points in the same amount of time for your autotune sessions).
Slide toggle switch (no more breaking the toggle switch when you drop it on the ground lol)
Small enough to leave mounted on the bike if you choose
Indication LEDs verify that there is datastream activity, shows unit is powered up, shows whether you are in flash or engine data mode :)

Justin Woolich of Woolich Racing has designed and built these and done an awesome job, I have 25 of them in stock. I am making the wiring harnesses (same ones as my current flasher are plug and play with them).

They are $225 + shipping for the whole setup, or if you already have an existing setup and just need the box (no harnesses) it would be $190 + shipping

Greg

USB_ECU_Interface_Side.jpg

USB_ECU_Interface_Angle.jpg

USB_ECU_Interface_Top.jpg

394814_326305054068866_252529501446422_1064890_1953959209_n.jpg

I have to give all credit to Justin Woolich, they are his he designed and built them. I am just a dealer for them. I will still sell mine as well for a while most likely but also carry these, i got them yesterday, they are pretty damn cool. Could even be put on your key ring lol

I dont really have a market for used flashers, best bet i would think would be to sell them to guys on the board or ebay etc and then purchase new. I rarely get people requesting used interfaces.

I actually donated mine to a local bike shop (Great people) always try to help out the local mom and pops. :beerchug:

Back