The new look

Don't worry guys I am going to be adding graphical improvements to the site. Like your busas, I can't stop tweaking my part of the web site until it's faster and better looking. My hat's off to Captains pal for all the PHP scripting work. I'm great with the pretty fluff but at a loss for the real stuff that makes the site work.

I will add quite a few more pictures to the random directory so the main page will have plenty of variety. As for Lobusa and Narcissus pics popping up alot...well that's all random.  Keep sending in your pics, I look through the archive once in a while for nice shots. I will be sprucing up the main page radically in the next month or so...
devil.gif

Thank you for your inputs. Feel free to e-mail me if you'd like to discuss anything.  
devil.gif

devil.gif

The "I Accept" part sounds good to me Captain.

Maximum, I like the earth spinning on the new home page. I can see my house from here!

Now that you guys have all commented on the front page we need to get you all to upload your images into the corrent state. You all have access to do it, just go to your state and hit the add photos button on the top right, browse to the picture on your computer then upload it, thats it soooooo easy. THe more pics that go up the better the site becomes.

Now go get em

are we 'post to add as many pics as we want in the state pages? Or just 1/2 of us and our bike?

I would like to keep the state maps to a single pic of you and your bike. There is a section called member submissions that you can upload whatever you want to, we periodically go through that gallery and move the pics to the appropriate locations.......

captain

Hayabusa.org appears to rule the world but in order to do so we had to have
muscle.gif

awesome...

I clicked on this morning and thought I went to the wrong place.

It was a nice suprise.

thanks
bob

I would like to keep the state maps to a single pic of you and your bike. There is a section called member submissions that you can upload whatever you want to, we periodically go through that gallery and move the pics to the appropriate locations.......

captain
I dig it.. just curious.

plus i'm only 2 away from 500 posts..

Back