The new fastest color,  my busa paint pics

She looks nice Greg. How come you didn't do your inners?
Same question I had... I think the paint job looks great, even if it isn't blue and silver.... (j/k)
I really like the collor combo, but I have to ask why not do the inners and also the mirrors?

looks good
smile.gif

that looks really nice!!

that is going to be my winter project next year!

I hope mine will looks as good as yours!

looks really good, but while you had it apart and was sprayin, ya should of shot those inners as well.:;):

Thanks guys, its nice to know that all that work turned out for the good. Last time I painted a bike, my TL, it got knocked over in a parking lot by an old guy in a crown vic. Anyways Poppy, all the chrome decals came in a kit just like the group buy I sponsered on here a while back. The ebay seller is greatbuys13 and his name is Chris.

The painted inners I have debated on for a while. I decided that as much as I remove stuff and tinker around, that even if I added flex additive to the paint it wouldn't stay on them long.

The mirrors I almost shot orange, but I decided to leave them black and I will probaly change them later.

Keep the feedback coming guys!!

As far as the shinko's, so far they have the deepest tread of any tire I have ever seen for a sportbike. I put 80 miles on today and they are almost broke in. Grip is great but keep in mind that I have a sport compound up front and a sport-touring in the rear. I will post more info on these later, again thanks guys

Greg

Very good looking bike! But of course everybody knows that the fastest color isY2K Burgandy and Gray!!

Really great job on that. Came out awesome. Just curious - are you going to add a hugger to the back to protect your undertail?

<!--EDIT|shawn
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142144819 -->

The fastest color is Black d blue. case closed.

I love the paint. I think you should rethink the hump decal. JMHO

Dude, that is sweet...It's a great look'in color and I really like the fender stripe the way it adds to the rest of the lines...good job!
cool.gif
beerchug.gif

Love the job you did and you picked the fastest colors also. I think you should go with clear turn signals in the front. Here is an artists rendition of what it would look like, hope it helps.

post_6_26671_busa_paint_006.jpg

Thanks for all the feedback guys, I like it and it makes me proud that you do also. Just for the clarification for all the do it yourselfers, I done all the work from start to finish either outside or in the house garage in the pictures. This primer, base coat, and clear coat was all shot in the field in my pictures. Under the right conditions you can paint outside without too much trouble, but it can also screw you.

Shawn, yes I would like to add a hugger later when funds are back up. I still have plenty of paint left. Thanks for the suggestion.

AlbanianEagle, I really appreciate your the time you took to save that picture and work the magic on it. I really like what you did with those clear lenses. I would like to do this later also.

Again, thanks guys for all the compliments and I'm will look forward to seeing all your bikes soon. thanks greg

Back