The new board looks awsome!!

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
I liked seeing where everyone was from. Any certain reason for removing it?

Same question answered by Cap in another thread. It is being worked on. Will be up soon.

I kinda miss being able to put up a post with LARGER lettering . That option is gone on this board ?
sad.gif

(nitrousjunkie @ Sep. 09 2006,02:06) How about the USA flag at the top,will that be returning?
ABSOLUTELY..... The color combinations and the buttons are the default colors for this board. I am working on a new "skin" that will bring out the hayabusa is all of us... With that new skin the flag will be 100% be back...

the other features that everyone liked

1. upload image from quick reply
2. Fancy fonts
3. Locations of the members on the post pages
4. Good emoticons

You get the picture.. We will not lose any functionality from the old board. I just need a little time to "hack" the code to make the changes...... I wanted to get the board back online as soon as I could so you guys could post even if the board was only 60% complete.......

Cap

hey Cap
i would like to start w/ i like the new site too. thanks for your hard work.
i kno u are working hard, i have also noticed a couple things - i will send an email to you

thank again

the new place is great, thx for getting it back so fast... thought I was going to go a few weeks without it.

(captain @ Sep. 09 2006,05:05) I just need a little time to "hack" the code to make the changes......

Cap
That sounds like a disaster waiting to happen..
biggrin.gif

Oh man Dustin Im trying to pull the knif out... OOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEEE it hurts...

Also would like to say Great Job bro. (Toast)Here's to you on your dedication and awesome work (Drink)..............gulp!

Back