The new 2003 Burnt Orange Hayabusa

mikeyusf

Registered
The picture finally came out. It's the new Burnt Orange Hayabusa. It has a powder coated frame like the 2002, but had a wild color. I like it, I think it looks pretty cool. The MSRP Jumped up to 10,999 though. Check out www.suzuki.com, tell us what you think!

Mike

gsx1300rzmain.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
rock.gif
Well, at least they got the rear brake caliper holder right. The arm that goes from the caliper to the swing arm on the right side, on the Black SE's it is silver. I always thought that leaving that part sliver on a black frame was an oversight by Suzuki. Looks like they fixed that issue.

B. Ray
wink.gif

I might have to replace the sliver on my SE with the Black one from the 03 SE.

Wow, 5 schemes this year alone.
wow.gif

I still think that this is the best scheme so far, though (hehehe
smile.gif
)

roll_16.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweeeeet color I've seen a few custom painted busas with the burnt orange and they all look great. Besides the paint and color scheme does anyone know of any changes that are expected for the busa in the future?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?

rock.gif

rock.gif

Did you hear about the matching-color helmet offer? You buy the bike and the dealer gives you $20 worth of brand-new pennys and a tube of epoxy. Cover the helmet with the pennys and you're the proud owner of a matching helmet!

its alright. probably looks better in person, but is it worth the extra 500 in price? i don't think so

They can keep the orange. I'll keep my blue/black. 10999 is 1900 more than what I got mine for. Must be really good paint.

Color does nothing for me, but you would be very visible to others so not exactly a bad thing

Back