the most "squidly" thing you've seen

busa_bill

Life - tastes like chicken!
Donating Member
Registered
I saw a squid with his GF on the back riding one wheel up going at least 80 mph. They were in a pack of 20 or so other squids on the freeway feeder road. He was coming up through the middle of the pack riding a wheelie. I was on the freeway riding the Busa and watched the whole thing.
Not too concerned about the guy, ,,,but that girl - and her parents who have no idea what their daughter is doing at that very moment.

laugh.gif
 No confessions, I mean replys
rock.gif

I've seen all kinds of stupidity, most of it with no gear.
Triple digit wheelies, cutting traffic in the city, street racing in neighbor hoods

Luckily they all had happy endings.

Whos next? Big D what about a triple digit one handed wheelie in your speedo  
SHOCKED.gif

(Winterwolf @ Oct. 06 2006,08:29) whats a squid? ..... we havent got that term in the UK
A Squid is a motorcycle rider who, experienced or not, rides outside his abilities and sets poor examples by attire, propriety, and general behavior on the motorcycle.

Check out wikipedia.org

Saw a guy completely off the right side of his bike sliding on the road surface on his shoes. I was about 10 car lengths behind him going 70 mph! He got back on his bike by slowly putting his left foot on the right peg then his right foot behind on the swingarm.

Absolutely crazy.

(tpbio @ Oct. 06 2006,08:37) Saw a guy completely off the right side of his bike sliding on the road surface on his shoes. I was about 10 car lengths behind him going 70 mph! He got back on his bike by slowly putting his left foot on the right peg then his right foot behind on the swingarm.

Absolutely crazy.
SHOCKED.gif

Not sure if this guy would qualify as a "squid" or not, but I saw a guy going the other direction on a crowded interstate. He was riding a new Gold Wing. No helmet or shirt. He had shorts on. Not sure about his foot attire. But he was running at highway speeds in traffic, yacking on a cell phone. Pretty stupid!

guy in my area is a major stunt guy with a team and all... he was riding with a girl on the back...popped a wheelie...she lost some of her fingers when the 12 o'clock bar she was grabing made contact with the pavement and ground them off.

I went to a Busa meet to ride the mountains on a lowered&extended Busa. I still did alright.

squid is also another term for a navy personnel. Very few of us get named Devil Squid's, I have earned my horns in Meridian MS "Says Master Sargent Loyd".

Harley rider here in lubbock with complete squid attire at 4th and Frankfort Ave  

Attire  
Shoes                  FLIP FLOPS
shirt                     TANK TOP
pants                   SHORTS
head                     NO HELMET HERE
hands                   NO GLOVES
eyes                     HE DID HAVE SOME SUNGLASSES ON

should have been on a moped  and he was on a huge ole ROAD KING

Hate to say this but when I get my Tobins done,It will have "SQUID" embroided on it.
laugh.gif

my favorite is the squids that ride like hell to the local sonic drive in,stop there & pose by there $10000 lawn chairs talking about of fast they are or the flush mounted turn signals they are going to order

a punk on a Gixxxer, no helmet, half shirt, flip flops, shorts, sunglasses, and spiky gelled hair. BIGGEST SQUID ON THE ROAD.

If I caught a guy riding with my daughter like that , i'd beat his a$$! One of my friends is going out with a girl that did stunt vedios now she has a prostetic leg.

(busa_bill @ Oct. 05 2006,17:16) I saw a squid with his GF on the back riding one wheel up going at least 80 mph. They were in a pack of 20 or so other squids on the freeway feeder road. He was coming up through the middle of the pack riding a wheelie. I was on the freeway riding the Busa and watched the whole thing.
Not too concerned about the guy, ,,,but that girl - and her parents who have no idea what their daughter is doing at that very moment.
like this?
eek2.gif

what a dumba$$

Last edited by a moderator:
(tourbus @ Oct. 06 2006,12:34) my favorite is the squids that ride like hell to the local sonic drive in,stop there & pose by there $10000 lawn chairs talking about of fast they are or the flush mounted turn signals they are going to order
LMAO!!!! I'm guilty of doing that once or twice.

Back