The most online we have had in a loooong time

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Good to see a lot of screen names that I haven't seen in awhile... Check in and let us know how you have been doing?

Cap

That time of the year. Cold (for most of us) recooping after the holidays, scanning the board for winter project ideas that others have done.

-26 up here, sure don't have much else to do, garage is too damn cold since it isn't heated, just insulated, so I can't really do much to the bike unfortunately so I come on here periodically throughout the day

Hahahaha! My father was saying it was -26 there last night. Wish I was home instead of in the middle east but hey....atleast it's warm here!

Hahahaha! My father was saying it was -26 there last night. Wish I was home instead of in the middle east but hey....atleast it's warm here!

Bombs an bullets or below freezing temperature, all got to say there has to be more options:poke: Stay low

For what it is worth cAp, I am still lurking around. Just spending a lot of time with the family. Hope to get on here a little more!!

For what it is worth cAp, I am still lurking around. Just spending a lot of time with the family. Hope to get on here a little more!!

Well we miss you around here but if your going to be gone you have the best excuse there is...

Where's your busa

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

You must not be near Kabul. They had about 6 inches of snow the other day.:laugh:

Back