The moment you realize......

Bus AZ

Registered
That the Yoshimura box the UPS guy gave me is not filled with love. :wtf:

Sad part is, the guy at Powersports Superstore doesn't want to make it right.

I have a tracking number for the return, but the replacement will not be sent until the wrong one is back in his hands. A full refund is now what I require.

Now my Busa cant celebrate Christmas with the family.....its too depressed:banghead:

I am kind of sad about this whole transaction as well.

Any sponsors have a good deal on an R-77 full system?

IMG_20151210_171257_964.jpg

Last edited:
Good used Yosh TRS Full system with carbon canister here. No scrapes on the bottom, no dents, in real good shape . . . comes with all the springs, spigots, etc. Took it off a Gen 2 that was getting a turbo. Looking for $650 . . . :laugh:

Need more info.

Are you saying you didn't receive the right header?
And they won't take it back? Did they send the wrong stuff or did you ordered the wrong stuff?

Can't you call your CC company and get them involved?

Need more info.

Are you saying you didn't receive the right header?
And they won't take it back? Did they send the wrong stuff or did you ordered the wrong stuff?

Can't you call your CC company and get them involved?

I ordered the right parts....they sent the wrong parts.
Customer service was crap......It took an act of congress to prove to them the fault was theirs.
Wrong part is now on its way back to them. Refund will happen when they receive it..( I hope).

And thank you Frank from Powerhouse.....but I am looking for an R-77. That is a good deal on that TRS you offered. I appreciate it.

Merry Christmas everyone. (Even you $8 dollar an hour fools at Powersport Superstore that dont know the difference between a Hayabusa and a Yamaha fz-07.):banghead:

Finally got the FZ pipe refund from PowerSport Superstore.......took an act of congress.
But they finally did right with me. They are officially off the hook:watching:
I will flame them no further....lol. But I doubt they will have me as a customer either.

Anyway, I wanted to post a follow up to my project.
Revzilla got me the system I wanted in about 4 days time.

And in time for Christmas:cheerleader:

Really love the look and sound. Now to get a tune:goodidea:

Merry Christmas everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_20151218_181830_959.jpg

Also ...Thanks to BlancaBusa for his youtube video of fairing removal.

That actually helped me alot in this install

And thanks again Frank. You should have no problem selling that TRS at that price

Exhaust looks great. I think that you will be very happy with it. I just switched from the full r77 to the brocks and not sure if I like the brocks as well.

Looks like mine - grey Gen II with the full carbon R77! Love that exhaust.

FullSizeRender-5_zpsxwvpnmmn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back