The mighty huntress bags her first dove :)

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
My daughter bags her first Dove today with her .410 on her grandpa's farm. Grandpa and Dad are very proud.

IMG_2051.jpg

IMG_2046.jpg

IMG_2047.jpg

IMG_2053.jpg

congrats! for some reason i thought you kid was younger, my son just got his first deer last year at 8. memories that endure for sure.

Congrats Sacajawea!

Last pic looks like she Swiss cheesed that thing :)

Now she's gonna eat her kill right?
Fried dove nuggets?

Good job man. Glad you guys had a good time. Now was that kill with an assist or did she bag that one all by her lonesome?

Good job man. Glad you guys had a good time. Now was that kill with an assist or did she bag that one all by her lonesome?

We'll be eating it tonight. Charlie, I can't say that I didn't fire my shotgun at the exact split second, and I'm not saying I did... She thinks she did, and that's all that matters. So that's my story and I'm sticking to it.... :)

Awesome! Took my daughters out looking for grouse yesterday but saw nothing. Well done, keep up the traditions!

Did she ring it's neck :poke:

This one was a clean shot; dead before it hit the ground. There were some others, however that I had to administer coup de grace. I'd shoot one, she run out to get it, then start screaming "It's still alive I can't pick it up!!!!" and I'd have to go out and collect it.

My wife deep-fat fried them last night; they were pretty tasty and she ate what she shot!!

Back