The meanest badass evilish devilish

55 views and no complain yet. I must be right then?? . ;)

:super:

Summary:
Fastest colour - all colours
Meanest devilish badass busa - is the all black.

:devil:

Told you it wouldn't take too long, for those poor souls riding around on them fruity colored bikes to start grousing...Ah Poor folks...  :sad:

;)

OH Ouch... I like the great Pumpkin...There needs to be a Busa out there that is just SOOooOOOO Painfully ugly that everyone can say "hey, at least it's not a pumpkin"...
:eek:  :laugh:  :eek:

Bah! What's all this obession with corruption? Criminals become celebrities, cats and dogs living together...
When did 'BAD' become 'GOOD'?? I want an angelic pearl white glossy steed. Now THAT would be BAD!

NO, That would be Mortis. Thanatos' Steed... You know, Beware the Pale horse, Death and all of that...

Rev 6.1 "And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him."

Ok, it may not be "the meanest badass evilish devilish", but silver/grey is most definitely the fastest and most sexy!!! Ya'll wish ya'll had sumthin like this here...  :super:  :tounge:

Bullet_004.jpg

No No, It's OK Though Bullet, We'll talk real s-l-o-w for you...

Silver/Grey is the Girly Busa...Dude, Didn't you get that memo?  Man...Just ask VA :eek: :laugh:

Silvert and Grey so Dainty and Cute... :bounce:

No No, It's OK Though Bullet, We'll talk real s-l-o-w for you...

Silver/Grey is the Girly Busa...Dude, Didn't you get that memo?  Man...Just ask VA  :eek:    :laugh:

Silvert and Grey so Dainty and Cute... :bounce:
I got yer girlie busa right here! :cussing:

Hey Revlon, you never told me where you get high heels to match yer ridin' purse. :super:

And yer callin' the silver grey guys girlie? :laugh:

:bounce:

Issssok, tho. Mine ain't gonna be silver 'n grey that much longer anywayz. :tounge: :devil:

Back