The meanest badass evilish devilish

My '02 Silver/Grey Busa felt slow, but after I painted her BLACK the beast became much faster...

:devil: :devil: :devil:

BLACK all the way! :super: :super:

PICT0218.JPG

Ya don't think he took our ribbin' personal, do ya? :super:
hope not :sad:
Yeah, I'm taking it personally....NOT....Though Revlon did sting a little....Man, Bullet you need to burry that one before it gets around...

Now If I could just get these panties off my head....and actually the heels or only for special events... :laugh:

Yeah and you think you guys are tough...Put either one of you on a stairmaster for thirty minutes and then we'll talk tough...  I will never again make fun of the wife when she is on the Stairmaster, damn that is some tough stuff...Was I on one? Well yeah, gotta keep my legs in shape for them heels...

Not upset at anyone though, you bunch of lil' Nancy boys...Jeez RubberSide takes some time off and everyone gets all touchy feely....

I think we could all agree that the all black is the toughest color anyway. It adds a sense of presence and size that just gives it that predatory look...

IMHO...

Evil... The Busa's not Evil, :devil: Wicked :devil: maybe, but not Evil...

As to color for the most :devil: Wicked :devil: Looking? A Black w/ yellow/orange/green/blue "flip flop" painted flames that go all the way across the fairings to the tail woul be best.

Ya don't think he took our ribbin' personal, do ya? :super:
hope not :sad:
Yeah, I'm taking it personally....NOT....Though Revlon did sting a little....Man, Bullet you need to burry that one before it gets around...

Now If I could just get these panties off my head....and actually the heels or only for special events... :laugh:

Yeah and you think you guys are tough...Put either one of you on a stairmaster for thirty minutes and then we'll talk tough...  I will never again make fun of the wife when she is on the Stairmaster, damn that is some tough stuff...Was I on one?  Well yeah, gotta keep my legs in shape for them heels...

Not upset at anyone though, you bunch of lil' Nancy boys...Jeez RubberSide takes some time off and everyone gets all touchy feely....
Stairmasters are fer girls, man! Gimme the squat rack 'n sum iron!!! :laugh:

I think the black looks good too but the best combination and BY FAR THE FASTEST IS THE BLACK & GRAY or BLACK & SILVER  YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH   :tounge: :tounge: :D

Back