The Marine

I am proud to say that there is a reason that they chose the Marine Corps as the vehicle to put this out there, it is nice to enjoy, as a service, such a reputation for being bad arses. On the other hand, if the movie is bad, then we'll carry that with us for awhile too...

He looks a little big to be a Marine .......and his head is too rounded also .
wow.gif
poke.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Oct. 12 2006,14:28) I am proud to say that there is a reason that they chose the Marine Corps as the vehicle to put this out there, it is nice to enjoy, as a service, such a reputation for being bad arses.
You mean "The Sailor" wouldn't have made him seem tough?
all_coholic.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Oct. 12 2006,14:28) I am proud to say that there is a reason that they chose the Marine Corps as the vehicle to put this out there, it is nice to enjoy, as a service, such a reputation for being bad arses.  On the other hand, if the movie is bad, then we'll carry that with us for awhile too...
I think you guys are gonna have a hard time living this one down...   John ceda would be better utilized as a door stop.
Sad very sad.

The movie looks very bad going by the trailer... and that's not good because most movies look better going by just the trailer!

I'll wait for the DVD, but Im sure a cross between Marines and the WWE following will drive good numbers.

Looks like the worst piece of crap to come down the pipe in years.

Can't wait to see it!
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Back