The Marine

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
I am proud to say that there is a reason that they chose the Marine Corps as the vehicle to put this out there, it is nice to enjoy, as a service, such a reputation for being bad arses. On the other hand, if the movie is bad, then we'll carry that with us for awhile too...

NightCrawler

Love all. Trust a few. Do wrong to none.
Donating Member
Registered
(MC MUSTANG @ Oct. 12 2006,14:28) I am proud to say that there is a reason that they chose the Marine Corps as the vehicle to put this out there, it is nice to enjoy, as a service, such a reputation for being bad arses.
You mean "The Sailor" wouldn't have made him seem tough?
all_coholic.gif

jessup

Just because the dog eats it doesnt mean
Donating Member
Registered
(MC MUSTANG @ Oct. 12 2006,14:28) I am proud to say that there is a reason that they chose the Marine Corps as the vehicle to put this out there, it is nice to enjoy, as a service, such a reputation for being bad arses.  On the other hand, if the movie is bad, then we'll carry that with us for awhile too...
I think you guys are gonna have a hard time living this one down...   John ceda would be better utilized as a door stop.
Sad very sad.

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
The movie looks very bad going by the trailer... and that's not good because most movies look better going by just the trailer!

heavybusa

Just another guy
Donating Member
Registered
I'll wait for the DVD, but Im sure a cross between Marines and the WWE following will drive good numbers.

Wag

Evil Demon Busa Rider
Donating Member
Registered
Looks like the worst piece of crap to come down the pipe in years.

Can't wait to see it!
biggrin.gif

--Wag--