The lunch thread

monster

Wherever I May Roam
Donating Member
Registered
It's almost noon here on the east coast and I'm starving. It's crappy, rainy, and I'm doing a 12 hour shift today to cover for someone on vacation. I need comfort food so I've decided to go to KFC or Popeye's. mmmmmmm chicken
drooling3.gif

What's everyone having?

(I know not the most original thread but c'mon, it's Friday. Humor me)

On my way to get some Subway.
BMT on wheat for GJoker..
BMT on a wrap for me..

Gotta go... I'm getting HUNGRY!!
tounge.gif

BMT-01.jpg

<!--EDIT|LadyHawk
Reason for Edit: "added pic.."|1156528484 -->

well its like, 103 outside. Im sittin at the shop and dont even have the energy to clean on my bike let alone think about wenchin on someone elses.

Food for the day.........either subway or KFC like yourself.

God I wish it would rain hear.

Josh

Lunch...hell I'm still drinking coffee...curbs the appetite. Gotta diet somewhere.

Just had rain here earlier too...hate the forecast here in FL during rainy season. Here's the forecast everyday for 4 months...50% chance of rain. The forecast pic always shows a sun with clouds, rain, lightning. Weather forecasters got there arses covered regardless of what happens.

I had a wrap (made this morning before I left for work). Turkey, prov. cheese, lettuce, tomato, jalepeno mustard on a spinach wrap.

Lunch...hell I'm still drinking coffee...curbs the appetite.  Gotta diet somewhere.

Just had rain here earlier too...hate the forecast here in FL during rainy season.  Here's the forecast everyday for 4 months...50% chance of rain.  The forecast pic always shows a sun with clouds, rain, lightning.  Weather forecasters got there arses covered regardless of what happens.
Today and tomorrow.. 70% chance of rain.

Time for a Blockbuster run and a bunch of munchies.

MY GOD, MAN! What good is a thread like this without pictures? ? ?
I hope to have something like this....

lunch.jpg

but probably end up with something like this

burger.gif

30 more min for me, then it's a bologna sandwich. 4 slices of bologna,2 slices of cheese, mayo on white bread and a side of lays potato chips. I will wash it all down with A&W Root beer.

Subway it was, turkey and ham on italian, load up them banana peppers and jalepenos. just something to get me through my workout.

Subway,

Cold Cut Trio on Italian herb and cheeese bread
Provolone cheese
lettuce, tomato, bananna peppers, pickles
Mayonnaise, mustard, and a shot of vinegar

Yummmmmmmmmmmmm.

Back