The last thing that came out of his mouth

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
This twenty four-year-old ex-cheerleader (now an Air Force Security Forces Sniper) was watching a road that led to a NATO military base when she observed a man digging by the road. She engaged the target (I.e.., she shot him). Turned out he was a bomb maker for the Taliban and he was burying an IED that was to be detonated when a US patrol walked by 30 minutes later. It would certainly have killed and wounded several soldiers.
The interesting fact of this story is the shot was measured at 725 yards.. She shot him as he was bent over burying the bomb. The shot went through his butt and into the bomb which detonated; he was blown to pieces. The Air Force made a motivational poster of her:
(Folks, that's a shot 25 yards longer than seven football fields!)
And the last thing that came out of his mouth..was..his ass!

mouth.gif

I tell ya~!~ I got pretty decent at 425 yards popping clay pigions (on the ground of course). Couldn't quite nail down the 500 yards though due to drop.

Source please.

The poster is a little sarcastic if you ask me.

lol of course, the snopes site brings questions as well:

1) if she was home schooled, how did she letter in varsity sports?

2) if shes in the air force, why is she doing training in the army?

Just saying...id still hit it!

Well at least you got your souce Dino, you ball buster you~!~ LoL

I think another news source stated that she was doing a back flip on a ZX and sniped 5 rounds while upside down in the air hitting 4 of her targets...only problem was the ol Kawi didn't have the power to rotate her around so she went down in action. :laugh:

lol of course, the snopes site brings questions as well:

1) if she was home schooled, how did she letter in varsity sports?

2) if shes in the air force, why is she doing training in the army?

Just saying...id still hit it!

She completed Army Ariborne Training, this is normal because the Army has the only Airborne school. All services attend.

thanks for that clerification,. Dino. Still dont see how she lettered in swimming when she was home schooled though. LOL

thanks for that clerification,. Dino. Still dont see how she lettered in swimming when she was home schooled though. LOL

Home-schoolers can participate in HS Sports at their local high school in most school districts.

I thought you knew, now you do...:laugh:

it is possible in cali, to compete in sports while being home schooled....the really good tennis players and golfers do it.

Back