The last of my four kids graduated hs last night

Relsek

Registered
The last of my four kids graduated from High School last night. Here are a few pictures.

We home-schooled the 3 girls, on Fridays they would go to a local church and take their electives, like band, art, choir and competitive sports where they also competed with other Christian schools. They were a class of 13.

1st picture, the lovely Mrs. Kesler helping her get ready.

tn_100_5562.JPG

The lovely mrs, the lovely miss and me.

Sorry about the blurriness, poor lighting.

<!--EDIT|Relsek
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148088506 -->

tn_100_5588.JPG

Congratulations ... job well done ... 4 kids out of the house ... now comes the real financial woes of helping them with the next phase of their lives.

Congratulations ... job well done ... 4 kids out of the house ... now comes the real financial woes of helping them with the next phase of their lives.
She will be going to college in the fall, I think it is important that children provide their own way through college, (debt free) if possible. They tend to make wiser decisions when it's their money they're spending. That's not saying I'm not going to help out.

Here are some threads I've started in the past where she had been on bike rides with me.

Kevin

<!--EDIT|Relsek
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148089748 -->

Congrats, Kevin!  Where does the time go?
Tell me about it. I'm only 40 and all four kids are out of the house. My mom is down for the graduation and mentioned that I have a whole life ahead of me.

Our plan (the lovely mrs. and I) is to continue with the mission trips we do and do them as frequently as possible. We both really enjoy that. It would be really nice if we could just do that kind of thing full time and forget about work, but maybe in time.

Kevin

Congrats to your daughter and wishing her the best as she continues her education...

Oh I think you will enjoy your time together even better now. You & your wife can rediscover the fun and exitement of being a couple again, as opossed to being a part of the family unit. Nothing wrong with the family part, that's all good. But it is great being a couple again and enjoying things together. A new phase for sure. Sit back now and really enjoy the coming years.

4 kids outta the house by 40
rock.gif
Dude it is SOOoOOoo Time for you and the Wife to start walking around Nekid again!!! Been What 20-24 years or so now? Whew You BEEEN BUSY!!!
laugh.gif

No Pics, no posts, but enjoy the freedom!

Congrats Kevin and Family, Very Cool.

Awesome Kevin. Congrats to that spoiled brat, I mean, to your beautiful duaghter.
smile.gif

-now let's do some riding!

<!--EDIT|diesel
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148172286 -->

Back