The Kentucky Kid

Big Wall

Registered
MTV is airing a show called "The Kentucky Kid." I watched it last night. It's 2 hours long and follows Hayden fron winning the championship last year up until he knows he doesn't have a chance to repeat this year. Watch your listings and check it out! I was amazed to see MTV showing it. One would think it would be on Speed.

I recorded it and finished watching it this morning. Actually not too bad. Tailored more towards the behind the scenes stuff so it was kinda interesting.

BTW Nicky was the fastest guy at the Sepang test by a long shot just now. Like 1.3 seconds faster than Pedrosa's pole time from October. Now if Honda can just get the 08 bike right and Michelin gives him decent rubber next year.
peace.gif

My favorite quote was:
"Sometimes I like to ride safe, but safe ain't real fast.
- Nicky Hayden

My favorite quote was:
"Sometimes I like to ride safe, but safe ain't real fast.
- Nicky Hayden
thumb_up.gif

That was a good one!!

I also liked the part where they met up their friend Booker and were talking about his black eye. The Haydens asked how he got that injury and he replied "fell out of a truck." RLH asks "how fast was it going?" Booker replies, "It was sitting still."

Or when they were all working out at the gym and they all wanted to wait for the 4PM shift to get out of school and bring in a little more talent (Hot looking girls).

gentlemen,

dont ya jsut love us ky hillbilly's?? i was able to catch a replay with dvr and jsut got done watchin it..... i think its safe to say i really miss livin in ky... that truely is a state full of comedy!!!

oh yea, my favorite quote was "safe don't pay good..." but then again, there were a ton of good one liners in there , especially mentioning waitin for the 4 oclock shift to start when they were at the gym... or perhaps the moment when rog was tryin to explain how he bashed his forehead up..

Back