The Jackass movies

The Jackass movies - What do you think?

• I loved 'em, bring on number 3!

Votes: 29 100.0%
  • I was rolling on the floor.....but wouldnt tell anyone.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There good for a night out with friends but no more

• I could take it or leave it

• Why would anyone pay for this crap

• This kind of stuff should not be allowed in the theater

• I have never seen them but may see them now!

• I have never seen them and NEVER will!

• Total voters

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
There seems to be alot of opinions on the Jackass movies. I for one, love them. They are what they are. Stupid, mindless, sick stuff that has alot of people rolling on the floor! If you have not seen them, DO NOT take kids with you. This is not good stuff for ANYONE under 18. What do you think?

I agree with you. I love them for what they are. Stupid stuff! But very funny also. Reminds me of stuff my friends and I used to do when I was younger. Not to that degree that they do stuff but very similar.

"Why would anyone pay for this crap"

Just look outside - see it in person!
tounge.gif

to each thier own... I find them pretty funny... Watching someone voluntarily tazering another person in the gladbag is funny I don't care who you are.

(WWJD @ Sep. 25 2006,13:flamethrowing:) I weep for America        
smile.gif
Really? That’s kind of creepy.

I love America; where else can there be so much opportunity that an idiot with a video camera can make a million dollars? That is the flipside of intellectual freedom; you have the freedom to do everything to the contrary.

all_coholic.gif

not for me. if i want to watch stupid people, i will watch the news.

(RaveCrusader @ Sep. 25 2006,13:41)
(WWJD @ Sep. 25 2006,13
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) I weep for America
smile.gif
Really? That’s kind of creepy.

I love America; where else can there be so much opportunity that an idiot with a video camera can make a million dollars? That is the flipside of intellectual freedom; you have the freedom to do everything to the contrary.

all_coholic.gif
would be nice if people with ACTUAL TALENT were allowed to ENTERTAIN. What is "normal" considered, after "crazy" becomes the norm?

There are a whole lot of relative terms in there... I’m not much of a jackass fan but I appreciate their ability to get paid for doing stupid and dangerous things.

(WWJD @ Sep. 25 2006,22:14)
(RaveCrusader @ Sep. 25 2006,13:41)
(WWJD @ Sep. 25 2006,13
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) I weep for America        
smile.gif
Really?  That’s kind of creepy.

all_coholic.gif
would be nice if people with ACTUAL TALENT were allowed to ENTERTAIN.  What is "normal" considered, after "crazy" becomes the norm?
I was entertained as hell!

Back