simple time
eh Tim . . .

:thumbsup:

Rubb .
4EFDADBC-C7B3-4EBA-835E-9B10CFA3E718.jpeg

#GMCjimmy ~ #gMichaelCollins ~ #OurYoungest ~ #THEoRg *

Description lil blue panda is pretty good

View attachment 1623681
Dare I say it Tached,you may have a sweet-tooth type of disorder or something. LOL.
Lil Blue Panda:
Sweet blue cookie
Sweet white sugar cookie flavored ice cream
Sweet blue cookie dough
Sweet cream filled
Sweet chocolate cookies
Don't tell me,all in a sugar cone.
I think I just contracted type 27 Extreme Diabetes.
I'm going to run out and get 3 giant horse needles and inject insulin straight into my eyes,heart and kidneys.
Did the cone come with a warning label(s) ?
Surgeon General says "Ah...No"
American Diabetes "We'll add you to our mailing list"
American Dental Association "Do you have us on speed dial?"
Rubb.

I shall take up todays challenge with due dilligence.I shall leave no stone un turned. I will scour the earth....
Well,I'll ride my little island in search of ice cream. Perhaps 1 or 2 tanks of fuel. One 55 dolla cone coming up. :laugh:
Perhaps pics of said adventure...

See ya in a few hours.
Rubb.

You guys will love this. I'm keeping up with @Tached1300 's challenge,we all have to do our part. Anyway,at a local joint grabbing some "Ice" when a dude walks up to drool over the Busa. (I keep a good supply of Handi-Wipes in the tank bag for those occasions) it's SOP right boyz.
Anyway,dude walks up,usual banter ensues...out of the corner of my eye I see fairly hot chic standing there watching the scene. I'm thinking she likes Busa's too. Well,he spots her too. Eventually he says to me,gotta split,thanks for the chin-wag. Cool. He then walks up to the chic says hi they give a light "How are you" hug. They introduce themselves. I over hear a bit...its their first date from an on-line meet. :laugh:
Dum DooD. He just kept his new love interest waiting while he talks Busa to a complete stranger (me). Stranger with turbo-Busa VS new hot date. I can sort of understand but....
Him dumb.....

Rubb.
Oh....hot fudge....

Went downtown today to get "a fix". It was awesome. Roll up to one of them parking spaces that are for vehicles less than ten feet long....

20200801_164449_Burst01.jpg

Money already in the meter...cool...

20200801_164501_Burst01.jpg

Grabbed an' over-priced (tourist town) cone. Girl at the counter handed over the sugar fix...said that would be 10+ dolla...
I asked if I could get the cone on credit and maybe pay later, fill out an' application form...wait to get the "staff discount"

20200801_164143_Burst01.jpg

I scored the goods....2 scoops of coffee flavor in a dark chocolate waffle cone. Sat for a bit to enjoy the scenery. @GIXERHP would love the pub in the background. Irish Times Pub. Very cool spot. Live bands,hot women,serving wench's in short kilt's....place has it all. I've fallen outa there at 2AM on several occasions. Listed as best "Irish" Pub outside of Ireland by the countries(Ireland) leading newspaper...The Irish Times. Voted best Irish pup in North America a few times.
Sorry...the fix...

20200801_164411_Burst01.jpg

Watch the pretty ladies walk by....
Watch the crowd that usually develops around "The Black Bastid"

"Oh my God,do you see the size of that back tire" :laugh:

20200801_171103_Burst01.jpg

Then it's time to assume my alter ego and get back...to fighting crime.

batman on turd.jpg

I have been neglecting my duties for the ice cream challenge and for this I must beg forgiveness from "The Cone'rs." Life has been busy and I have had to take the lazy approach to my daily fix.
I....I... I keep some in the freezer at home. SHhhss do not tell @Tached1300 . He's been looking for a reason to toss my azz outa the club...I know it.
I was feeling really bad for not keeping up...got really down and came close to just "ending it all." I had the means to "do it" too.
I picked up my spoon...and then stopped and said to myself "No,no Rubb,not like this." "Life is worth living."
So tomorrow,I shall ride again. I'm not ready for that Big Ice Cream Stand in the sky.
It's always there now thou...always lurking in the dark... calling me,testing me,almost daring me...
You see it right? Oh its there...

20200816_225211_Burst01.jpg

....... :eek:

20200816_225226_Burst01.jpg

Rubb.

I have been neglecting my duties for the ice cream challenge and for this I must beg forgiveness from "The Cone'rs." Life has been busy and I have had to take the lazy approach to my daily fix.
I....I... I keep some in the freezer at home. SHhhss do not tell @Tached1300 . He's been looking for a reason to toss my azz outa the club...I know it.
I was feeling really bad for not keeping up...got really down and came close to just "ending it all." I had the means to "do it" too.
I picked up my spoon...and then stopped and said to myself "No,no Rubb,not like this." "Life is worth living."
So tomorrow,I shall ride again. I'm not ready for that Big Ice Cream Stand in the sky.
It's always there now thou...always lurking in the dark... calling me,testing me,almost daring me...
You see it right? Oh its there...

View attachment 1624953

....... :eek:

View attachment 1624954

Rubb.
That’s the convenient and economical way to go lol

Rubb is back on track... :thumbsup:
Man I had a fun day. Took a lady I used to "date" :p out for a ride. Pulled up to one of the downtown ice cream stands,parked,ordered. Yum.
2 Yammies pull up...its a guy and his girl I knew from work. They were just starting to date when I met her. That was like 20 years ago. Still together. :thumbsup:Anyway,he's gonna put me in touch with a long lost buddy who was actually the one who told me about a mythical bike...The Hayabusa. Cant wait to meet up with him. Anyway,great convo over a vanilla dip.
Peace to you,my fellow "Cone Heads"

cone heads.jpg

coneheads 2.jpg

ice.jpg

Rubb.

Back